08-04-2009, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know the UFO hack and I have been doing it, I keep noticing though that god mode is bound to either dpad down or button x depending on your config.
I really just want to activate god mode,I dont want to fly around the map with no clip even though it is fun.
Just want to merely play the game while walking and being invincable. Is there a specific thing you have to do for the bind to work or do you have to reconfig the edited files completly.
08-04-2009, 04:49 AM #2
how do u do the ufo hack??
08-04-2009, 05:50 AM #3
dick dick dick
08-04-2009, 06:10 AM #4
hp450
Smile your on killcam!!
damn leachers!!!!
08-04-2009, 07:32 AM #5
Not trying to leech here,Like I said I never made a post about how to do the UFO thing I simply did that myself. And seriously for the person asking how to do the info thing all you need is a search button whether it would be google,YouTube or this site and many other forums.

Like I said though there is a god mode option I want to either find out how to perform it or if it can even be done and how to edit the con-fig for it if so.
08-04-2009, 09:05 AM #6
What is the god mode codes and how do u get it i alrady have the ufo hack and i love it but i want the god mode

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

can u use god mode online or just in privite
08-04-2009, 09:53 AM #7
beny
Save Point
dik dik dik
08-04-2009, 10:12 AM #8
Originally posted by wolf687 View Post
Just want to merely play the game while walking and being invincable.

Why?

I'm not picking on you or this comment in particular (sorry if it seems that way) but why do you want to turn on God Mode? So you can walk around killing legit players and build up a kill streak? Why? Who are you trying to impress? what does it prove? Absolutely nothing.

You'll get far more satisfaction and respect by playing the game properly and developing some actual skills...

Again, I really don't intend for this response to be personal - but it's people like you who are ruining the game for everyone else. The whole UFO hack situation was funny for approximately 5 minutes. Can't you just play the damn game the way it's supposed to be played?

I do actually admire the skills of the people who create these hacks (I mean those who actually came up with them, not those who follow instructions on YouTube) - but these kind of hacks really shouldn't be released into the wild.

I can't wait for IW to patch the game...
08-04-2009, 10:22 AM #9
omg i want the godmode im allwayts usin the ufo but what s god mode code oh yea ionly use hack cause evryone els dose
08-04-2009, 10:37 AM #10
Originally posted by jackodaman22 View Post
oh yea ionly use hack cause evryone els dose

Try bucking the trend, all you're doing is contributing to the current miserable mess.

I could hack the game if I wanted - so could everyone it's not difficult - but as I said before, what's the point?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo