08-05-2009, 07:15 AM #1
Emog21
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Ppl Me And My friends here are making a programs etc.. for be un-banned Smile .1) we made a PS Home Hacking program that program do is put your name wit Ramdom colors and get free houses. 2)The Other program is for make your real mac or ip adress of the ps3 to a fake1.3) is the unban program. so to for finish we need i idea of you user for 1 more program.
08-05-2009, 08:04 AM #2
The way I see the bans is there's 3 tiers of ban they could come at, so which does this program do?

I.P Ban, which is simple to work around, you just change your IP.
MAC Ban, ok slightly harder, but still nothing too hard to change.
Username Ban - Now assuming this is done, I don't see how you can around it. The Ban would be server side, so I don't see how you can get on with that username ever again?

Can you clear up exactly what this unban does?
08-05-2009, 05:32 PM #3
You freaking idiots, they can ban the serial code your ps3 is registered as, they can do whatever the **** they want with your console, they can ban you on so many methods.
08-05-2009, 06:08 PM #4
Emog21
Banned
yea i know that they can ban but i try out the anti ban/un ban and its workin how i know that its workin well my big brother is a moderator and have a job on sony so i tell her to ban me and i try it and it work.
08-05-2009, 06:33 PM #5
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Emog21 View Post
yea i know that they can ban but i try out the anti ban/un ban and its workin how i know that its workin well my big brother is a moderator and have a job on sony so i tell her to ban me and i try it and it work.

lol sounds like.... sorry smells like bullshit to me
08-05-2009, 06:37 PM #6
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Sounds like some poor grammer and understanding of the English language to me. It's a good thing Sony employs people like that....oh wait, that makes absolutely no sense at all. Why are all the threads so terrible lately?

The following user thanked Sert for this useful post:

Grimsley33
08-05-2009, 06:50 PM #7
wow if u can get that to work that would be pretty cool
08-06-2009, 01:59 AM #8
Legend2memba
Pokemon Trainer
you said your big brother, then you referred to him as her? i smell teh bull too..
08-06-2009, 02:22 AM #9
callumburns1690
Do a barrel roll!
even if your brother, sister, ladyboy person that you know works at sony, i doubt that it would work anyways.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo