08-03-2008, 04:13 AM #1
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for somepeople dont know n like Oc log said U can download HOME BEAT n get it on 8-11-08
Step 1
Create a new user account on your PlayStation 3. Scroll across the XMB menu to the far left, select "Create New User", and enter a new user name for the account.
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2
While logged in as the new user on your PS3, scroll over to the right hand side of the XMB to "Network" and choose "PlayStation Store". At this point, you will be prompted with the following screen. Choose the top option (options to be selected will be highlighted in green in the screenshots) as seen in the image below. You can click any of the images in this guide to make them larger.

Step 3
At the next screen, select your country/region as Japan from the top menu. Be sure to enter a birthdate.
Step 4
On this screen, select the option on the top. This creates a "Master Account", but rest assured it will not interfere with your primary/original account you first set up on your PS3.
Step 5
Now, you must scroll down this screen which contains the regular legal agreements. Once you're at the bottom, click the right hand button on the to continue.

Step 6
This screen contains some important information, so be a little more careful. The top field needs to contain a valid email address, but make sure that it's not the same one you registered your first account with. It will need to be unique, and please choose an address that you can check so that someone doesn't receive unwanted email. However, I was not asked to verify the address via a verification email. The next two fields are for your password, check the box below them, and then on the bottom field enter some random characters for your password question answer.

Step 7
You must now select your "gamer tag" or unique PSN ID user name. This will be visible to other people who are playing the game online, so keep that in mind. It also must be unique so don't use the same tag that you are using with your main account. You'll get an error message and won't be able to understand what you did wrong...
Step 8
This screen asks you to enter your first and last name, along with some other unknown information, and your gender. I don't recommend using your real name, as a few random characters should do just fine.
Step 9
These fields can be particular, so be careful once again. The top field is your street number, so be sure to enter a few numbers. In the drop-down menu, choose the second option, which should be the first one that has only three Japanese characters. The next four lines are simply text fields, so have some fun and make up your own Japanese address.
Step 10
You are now asked if you want to associate a credit card with your account. Unless you have a Japanese or international credit card, select the bottom option.

Step 11
Make sure that the box on the next screen is NOT CHECKED.
Step 12
You are now asked to confirm the details you entered in your account. Choose the bottom right button to continue.

Step 13
Finally, you are asked to confirm your email address. Choose the lone button to continue and create your account.

Step 14
At this point, you will be asked to select an avatar of some kind, but your account has already been created. Simply press the 'PS' button on your controller, and you will be prompted if you want to cancel your actions. This is OK, as your account has already been selected, so choose "Yes". Return to the Network option in your PS3's menu, and enter the PlayStation Store. Everything should now be in Japanese, and you should see quite a few new things that you haven't seen before. As of this writing, the Prologue Demo is featured on the store, and you should have no difficulty in figuring out how to download it. The Japanese store buttons are identical to the ones featured in the English versions.
Notice that once your download of the demo has started, you can return to your main account, and the game will appear as a download going on in the background. It will also be playable from your Games menu in the XMB, so you do not have to go back to the other User that you created on your PS3.
Last edited by World_War_3 ; 08-07-2008 at 12:09 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to World_War_3 for this useful post:

Chaldo13, crick_head, NGUWhitey
08-03-2008, 05:59 AM #2
LeetStr33t
Little One
Will it all be in JApanese or is it just to get GT 5 demo
08-03-2008, 06:56 AM #3
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by LeetStr33t View Post
Will it all be in JApanese or is it just to get GT 5 demo

Yea n HOME BEAT
08-06-2008, 08:43 AM #4
hey can anyone help me i dwnloaded home beta and i cant find where to use it?????? PLZ HELP
08-06-2008, 09:11 AM #5
it said the GT 5 thing cuz WWIII copy + pasted it here im gonna make a vid tut bout this
08-07-2008, 05:26 PM #6
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
yea ik it was from a website ......iM JUST showing ppl that dont know
08-09-2008, 04:09 AM #7
can i still use my old account ?
08-09-2008, 05:52 AM #8
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by hump View Post
can i still use my old account ?

yea lol who told u that u cant