11-07-2012, 11:08 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 Tools a collection of very useful Tools by PlayStation 3 Homebrew Developer Aldostools has received an update recently bringing the collection to version 2.0.45.

You must login or register to view this content.

Heres whats new

- Tweaks for keys up to 4.31
- Added ‘Repack PKG for DEX’ to context menu of .pkg files on Windows Explorer
- Repack PKG for CEX now converts EBOOT/SELF/SPRX to NPRDM prior the creation of the debug PKG (shortcut: Ctrl+CAPS+Enter)
- Repack PKG for DEX now converts EBOOT/SELF/SPRX to FSELF prior the creation of the debug PKG (shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

Supports 22 file extensions:
PKG, PUP, edat, rap, rif, dat, bin, self, sprx, elf, prx, sfb, psarc, sfo, sfx, thm, hip, his, md5, sha1, sfv, 66600

The following 2 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

justeve, Swampman
11-07-2012, 04:01 PM #2
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Great tools I've been using these for some weeks and they are nothing short of epic.
Right click any eboot or elf and resign on the fly
11-07-2012, 09:13 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by justeve View Post
Great tools I've been using these for some weeks and they are nothing short of epic.
Right click any eboot or elf and resign on the fly
yeah these are great tools he really try his best in fixing and adding new things each update Smile
08-15-2018, 06:29 AM #4
link corrupted !! :(
08-15-2018, 10:42 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xX View Post
PS3 Tools a collection of very useful Tools by PlayStation 3 Homebrew Developer Aldostools has received an update recently bringing the collection to version 2.0.45.

Heres whats new

- Tweaks for keys up to 4.31
- Added ‘Repack PKG for DEX’ to context menu of .pkg files on Windows Explorer
- Repack PKG for CEX now converts EBOOT/SELF/SPRX to NPRDM prior the creation of the debug PKG (shortcut: Ctrl+CAPS+Enter)
- Repack PKG for DEX now converts EBOOT/SELF/SPRX to FSELF prior the creation of the debug PKG (shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

Supports 22 file extensions:
PKG, PUP, edat, rap, rif, dat, bin, self, sprx, elf, prx, sfb, psarc, sfo, sfx, thm, hip, his, md5, sha1, sfv, 66600

PM me when you can replace the link with a working link so i can reopen the thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo