12-17-2012, 08:32 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU this is my first thread but i just wanted everyone to know this guy is legit and got my console back online after being banned from PSN Smile

His NGU name is arjunsaini so make sure you give thanks to him.

You will have to contact him for prices, etc... but he is legit and has many legit console ID's.

Also his YOUTUBE is TheLaggyKid so feel free to stop by and leave a like and sub.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

★┣XBSRocksX┤★

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

cekchd
12-17-2012, 08:59 PM #2
Keep it for your self !!!

The following user thanked Hack Pack for this useful post:

Flamby
12-17-2012, 09:11 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hack
Keep it for your self !!!

Do you not know how to read or did i not make this clear enough, he is selling console ID's

he has more then one PS3 meaning its not the same one that he gave me lol thanks for telling me to keep it for myself as im not a noob lmao.. but he is just trying to help people out that have banned PS3's yes its for a price but would you rather buy a whole new system?
12-17-2012, 09:18 PM #4
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by eddie
Do you not know how to read or did i not make this clear enough, he is selling console ID's

he has more then one PS3 meaning its not the same one that he gave me lol thanks for telling me to keep it for myself as im not a noob lmao.. but he is just trying to help people out that have banned PS3's yes its for a price but would you rather buy a whole new system?

Agreed I bought one off him and I am now Un-Banned guys TheLaggyKid is 100% LEGIT.

The following user thanked ★┣XBSRocksX┤★ for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM #5
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XBSRocksX View Post
Agreed I bought one off him and I am now Un-Banned guys TheLaggyKid is 100% LEGIT.

thanks lol... and If you go online with you CFW PS3 just try to make sure you use PSNINJA v4 or logjam to hide your logs from sony
12-17-2012, 09:29 PM #6
This thread should be closed until you have proof of any video where the negotiation occurs. We demand picture's, video's, and proof of the work he does or else this would be considered a scam, and he will be considered a scam artist, and you, and him would have an immediate ban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo