Post: PS3 4.31 ofw to 4.30 Rogero cfw with a e3 flasher NO 3.55 needed
12-27-2012, 06:33 PM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: HOW TO DOWNGRADE TO 4.30 Rogero NEVER ON 3.55

300XX and 400xx models are not downgradable, they have a different files running and do not have the same files that are modified to hack you older slims and phats.

300xx models can be backed up and rewritten but if modified in any way will not work.

you only need
*usb
*e3 flasher
*a dongle/ example: e3 card reader
old slim models below 250XX example 2501, 2502, 2503
e3 does not work on models below and starting at CECHG0x-CECHA0x example CECHA01, CECHG03 are nands

E3 flasher does not have to be plugged into the hdd slot to work, it receives all power from the nor clipped successfully to the nor.

files needed for safety and to proceed - You must login or register to view this content.
mirror links
ps3 usb links after e3 nor editing -
You must login or register to view this content.
e3 back up checks links-

e3 step 1 - switch pup's with rogero's 4.30cfw v 2.03 - my link has it set ready
e3 step 2 - lv2diag out of factory mode
ps3 nor dump patcher to fix bad back ups
e3 downgrade.bin - makes the e3 flasher rewrite the nor to allow factory mode access
update.bin - its the samsung version of the e3flasher firmware allows multi console downgrades. more than one console in other words
flowrebuilder - decrypts the backups to look and make sure its good

video

here is proof ^ of me downgrading to 4.30 cfw no 3.55! my video is not cut but speeds up through the middle since it takes almost 2 hours to prove this. you see every time i drop the camera fix the e3 and finish the downgrade straight to 4.30 cfw roger v 2.03 which you will KNOW ITS SPOOFED TO 4.31, you can see the install pkg/lastgame icon after downgrading.

tut installing e3 flasher

hints! the e3 flasher always has the ribbon starting under the nor words
exmple: You must login or register to view this content.

always test your back ups and even use flowrebuilder 4.2.2 to reverse decry-pt to make sure your back up was good.
Last edited by alchybear ; 02-20-2013 at 03:39 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

AMNE, dek2011, DEREKTROTTER, EternalHabit, FTDreload, GUESS_HU, Insult, Bichote, Jared, Machiavelli_23, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, Specter, Swifter, riggstq
12-27-2012, 07:00 PM #2
damn the gold/yellow and bright green look sexy af

The following user thanked Photo_Mikeyy for this useful post:

alchybear
12-27-2012, 07:02 PM #3
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
lol thnx i have to say thats the best comment some one has sent me today
Originally posted by Mikeyy View Post
damn the gold/yellow and bright green look sexy af
12-27-2012, 07:04 PM #4
you should let me have one
12-27-2012, 07:06 PM #5
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
you should let me have one

i can sell you one if you live in usa, or downgrade. but i charge for that.
12-27-2012, 07:25 PM #6
i have a ps3 that updated but dont use it i preffer xbox but how much you charge
12-27-2012, 07:26 PM #7
tomin
Gobble
alchybear,
This post made my day. I have to downgrade some slims this weekend and I just want to go from 4.31 ofw straight to Rogero 4.30. Patiently waiting to see if this can work on the super slim too.
12-27-2012, 07:29 PM #8
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
i have a ps3 that updated but dont use it i preffer xbox but how much you charge
i charge only $50 you would have to pay shipping. the firmware will not matter since i can downgrade it straight to 4.30 with my e3, only part that does matter is what CECH- model? CECH H0x- to CECH-300xx all older slims are hack-ble with my e3 and some phats as long as they have a nor.
12-27-2012, 08:16 PM #9
my ps3 is the new one super slim
12-27-2012, 08:31 PM #10
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
my ps3 is the new one super slim

ah man thats why i got this posted i dnt know if the e3 works for that model or not. im trying to find some one with a e3 to test it or some one give me a dummy super slim that they dnt need to test this on. i wont do my work for free and i wont accept work that i dnt know if it will work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo