01-23-2013, 10:41 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok first off you're going to need these files:
- You must login or register to view this content.

1.) Get the file that you want to use and move it to your desktop. It could be an Eboot to run the game on DEX or it can be a self file (mp.self,sp.self, and whatever else) to do some real time editing.

2.) Extract the files and put them on your desktop. (The TrueAncestor file & make_fself file) Now first were going to use the TrueAncestor SELF Resigner. Take your self file that you want to use for rtm, and put it into the self folder in the Resigner.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the left side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: You must login or register to view this content. And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

4.) Now, go into the self folder again where you first placed your self file in step 2. In the self folder, you will see the file that you put in there, and the new file that you just made, which is the .elf file. You must login or register to view this content.

5.) Take your elf file and move it into your make_fself folder. Now that its in that folder, you want to open up the cmd. (Do not run as Admin)

6.) In cmd, you want to type this.
    cd desktop/make_fself
and then type

make_fself yourfile.elf EBOOT.BIN

7.) Now after all that, go back to the make_fself folder, and in there you should see your .elf file, and now a brand new EBOOT.BIN, the EBOOT.BIN is now the debug EBOOT.BIN.

8.) Now take the debug EBOOT and put it on your ps3 for the game that you want it for. Just replace the old EBOOT that is on there now with the new debug Eboot. Now since you have a debug eboot, you can now run the game on DEX and rtm. Smile

- Enjoy, primetime43 Winky Winky
Last edited by primetime43 ; 02-11-2017 at 06:50 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Google-, -SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, {H} | Exception, Dynamite, One, ℳaTiCz, <Brad>, Albus, aleeeex, AlexNGU, anasunderbed2, anxify, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Boliberrys, brigate1900, cali123, carma66, CavaloDeTroia10, checkpoint209, deneo24, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Creepz, Dannie Fresh, DANNY G, donta165, e1gh2j6, Exploited, FROSTY_GLACEON, GangDePlot, Gus Fring, Guzman, HaXingInc, Hori_By_Nature, ItsSwiftyy, iLLy-i, IronMan?, isigo, iTzTeXuZ, ResistTheJamsha, joni_djESP, Kally_Moder, kameron101, Katies_world, Keith Lemon, king blaze, kingcod32, LaughTracks, lilherm_, Loeso, Loxy, lucasaf01, LucaTurilli, Luphox, Mango_Knife, MarioHacks, MilkShakeModz, minimitch140, MODZ4FUN420, mokkie93, moviedog, MrEmptyy, Murderlikedj, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Nana, Norway-_-1999, oStankyModz, Pseudo_Soldier, Cmd-X, Python, redbullmasta, ResistTheOne, Respect_Cartman, rickypkemp, ruidacosta, Saxense2, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, slim355, SMT_Unbanned, Source Code, StrategicMods, superaconi, swerve420, Synergy, ThatEpicSomeone, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, upgradetoday, Vanz, Vatinj, Wesley_Pipes540, Xcutioner, xkoeckiiej and 8 other users.
01-23-2013, 10:53 PM #2
Thank you primetime! I will deff use this Happy
01-23-2013, 10:58 PM #3
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MarioHacks View Post
Thank you primetime! I will deff use this Happy

Nice! Can you please explain how you attach your process in ProDG, because i cant seem to get it to show. Please reply and thanks in advance <3
01-23-2013, 11:09 PM #4
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Ok first off your going to need these files:

1.) Get the file that you want to use and move it to your desktop. It could be an Eboot to run the game on DEX or it can be a self file (mp.self,sp.self, and whatever else) to do some real time editing.

2.) Extract the files and put them on your desktop. (The TrueAncestor file & make_fself file) Now first were going to use the TrueAncestor SELF Resigner. Take your self file that you want to use for rtm, and put it into the self folder in the Resigner.

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the right side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: You must login or register to view this content. And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

4.) Now, go into the self folder again where you first placed your self file in step 2. In the self folder, you will see the file that you put in there, and the new file that you just made, which is the .elf file. You must login or register to view this content.

5.) Take your elf file and move it into your make_fself folder. Now that its in that folder, you want to open up the cmd. (Do not run as Admin)

cd desktop/make_fself
and then type

7.) Now after all that, go back to the make_fself folder, and in there you should see your .elf file, and now a brand new EBOOT.BIN, the EBOOT.BIN is now the debug EBOOT.BIN.

8.) Now take the debug EBOOT and put it on your ps3 for the game that you want it for. Just replace the old EBOOT that is on there now with the new debug Eboot. Now since you have a debug eboot, you can now run the game on DEX and rtm. Smile

Nice but any chance of ban using RTE/Dex online?
01-23-2013, 11:11 PM #5
primetime43
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
Nice but any chance of ban using RTE/Dex online?

On BO II yes for sure. MW3 and down, yes, but not so much unless you make yourself #1 in the world.
01-23-2013, 11:18 PM #6
Cesei
Banned
On BO II yes for sure. MW3 and down, yes, but not so much unless you make yourself #1 in the world.

What about by Sony any chance of a account ban/console? because im getting my jb and i wanna go on dex but i dont want to get ban you know but i want to test out rte on mw3 thats it but avoid a account ban from sony or console any advice? Sorry im asking so much questions too just wanna be reassured.
01-23-2013, 11:28 PM #7
primetime43
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
What about by Sony any chance of a account ban/console? because im getting my jb and i wanna go on dex but i dont want to get ban you know but i want to test out rte on mw3 thats it but avoid a account ban from sony or console any advice? Sorry im asking so much questions too just wanna be reassured.

Usually console ban.
01-23-2013, 11:30 PM #8
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

3.) Now open the Resigner.exe, and it will show the program with a bunch of different options to choose from. Now to get our .self file to convert into an .elf file, (which we need to use for the make_fself) choose the #4 option on the right side by typing 4 and hit enter. After you hit enter, the program should show up like this: You must login or register to view this content. And then choose your files number, mine is 1 so I type 1 and hit enter. It will then say decrypting etc and complete.

cd desktop/make_fself
and then type

nice one budd will it work if i press #1 to my custom eboot.bin then make makeself the eboot.elf?
01-23-2013, 11:32 PM #9
primetime43
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
nice one budd will it work if i press #1 to my custom eboot.bin then make makeself the eboot.elf?

Yea it should.
01-24-2013, 03:08 AM #10
Source Code
Bounty hunter

cd desktop/make_fself
and then type

Nice! Can you please explain how you attach your process in ProDG, because i cant seem to get it to show. Please reply and thanks in advance <3

The following user thanked Source Code for this useful post:

donta165

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo