Post: PS3TrophyIsGood Synchronize the Modified Trophies onto PSN Tool (Trophy Hack)
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.
Last edited by darkautism ; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to darkautism for this useful post:

007bond, ady05113, Amarildo88, ATypicalSe7en, barelynotlegal, Barry90, bejekas, BooYaaKaa, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, deeh, Dejaninho, Gabberhard, gowhawx, hack73, Hate, Herrkulez, Hunter926, joni_djESP, justdarko, justeve, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, lubu, Marconobi, Mawndo, MODZ4FUN420, neoar, Padavona, Pajero, ps3re, scorpion-black, Siknik64, Skonafid, Soneco, SPYdir, Swifter, Taylors Bish, texita, TheDoctor MoDz, Unstopbole Mods, VercettiCool, WIPEOUTEVIL, wtfletmesignup, x00, xenomage, xxfearxx

The following user groaned darkautism for this awful post:

Darkjolie
01-10-2015, 10:55 PM #254
Originally posted by UK1 View Post
I was banned from some leader boards because of a couple 5 min plats, if I use this to edit trophy time stamps to an earlyer time and make the plat look legit like 12 days or somthing, when the leader boards update will I be unbanned from them?

No...
02-01-2015, 12:43 PM #255
is it possible to hack ps4 trophies folders? just wondering
if i start a game on ps4 then with 0% trophies i synch them to psn.
Then i would it go to my cfw ps3, synch trophies, extract the 0% folder then use PS3TrophyIsGood and synch again?
sorry the bad english
02-01-2015, 08:04 PM #256
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
No Because when you go on ps3 all the trophy from ps4 are only online on Server. You cant copy them to ps3
02-01-2015, 08:05 PM #257
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
No Because when you go on ps3 all the trophy from ps4 are only online on Server. You cant copy them to ps3
02-02-2015, 12:14 AM #258
bump!
thank you for clarifing me.
02-02-2015, 06:49 AM #259
Originally posted by sirdee6666 View Post

Besides PS4 and probably Vita games would require a different method to modding the trophy folders. PS4 has different files than in PS3 folders, besides if it were possible to trophy hack PS4 games, someone would have figured it out by now. Sure, you can extract the trp file in the TROPDIR folder of a PS4 game, but it's not possible to be synced, because it does not have an account id/param.sfo associated with it. It'd be as useless as a BLANK param.sfo. I dunno, maybe the tech savvy guys like dark nacho, red-eye, or aldo can figure a way to extract a ps4 trophy folder and configure it to be able to be resigned and synced -- and have the timestamps come later. Of course, the method would and should remain private, so as not to be abused.

TLAwesome faceR -- PS4 trophies can be extracted, but are far from being syncable.
02-05-2015, 12:04 PM #260
First of all, thanks for the software.

Secondly, If i put random timings to trophies already unlocked (folders taken directly from own account), because TrophyIsGood says I've not unlocked them but my legit timings are there, when i sync, will PSN reflect the old timings or will they update to the new random timings i place?
Last edited by Padavona ; 02-05-2015 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Fixed typos.
02-06-2015, 02:40 AM #261
Originally posted by Padavona View Post
First of all, thanks for the software.

Secondly, If i put random timings to trophies already unlocked (folders taken directly from own account), because TrophyIsGood says I've not unlocked them but my legit timings are there, when i sync, will PSN reflect the old timings or will they update to the new random timings i place?

The ps3 won't even sync those trophies, as they are marked as unlocked already (the times on the trophies prove that).

But if they were to sync, which happens if they are marked as unsynced, locked trophies before you start adding times to them, they would only sync to the servers if the random times (or the times you gave them) are set BEFORE the synced times.

Anything after and it will just ignore it, and reset it back to the old times synced to the server.

The following user thanked Ishimura for this useful post:

Padavona
02-10-2015, 10:50 AM #262
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
The ps3 won't even sync those trophies, as they are marked as unlocked already (the times on the trophies prove that).

But if they were to sync, which happens if they are marked as unsynced, locked trophies before you start adding times to them, they would only sync to the servers if the random times (or the times you gave them) are set BEFORE the synced times.

Anything after and it will just ignore it, and reset it back to the old times synced to the server.

So, as long as the "new" timings are set after i have earned them (for trophies i have already earned and synced), they'll revert back to the original times?

Thanks for the info and help, I know what i need to do now. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo