03-15-2013, 11:24 AM #1
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BadChoicesZ Offset Finder Tool V1.1
Created By StubnOne
**NEW**

What it is:
It is a tool to be used with HxD / IDA pro to help you Search for offsets without having to Work out the values urself.
it enables you to Type numbers in and search for little endian values, big endian values, And Floats, and type in text to find text in any file, Or Just raw Hex if needed.

As of V1.1 it can now Write To a file The results you find!! by either clicking "ALL" in line with the search or by checking the "save to file" checkbox.

V1.0
You must login or register to view this content.
V1.1

How To use:
Pretty Simple you Open a File that you wish to search thru, then start searching for the values
the Find First buttons are for Begining a Search ( they will find The First matching value in file )
and put it in the found offset Input box
Find Next Will Search for the next Value Using the Found Offset Value as starting point of search

IF you wish to "copy" the found offset easily you can check the Checkbox "Save To Clipboard On Find" This will Automaticly Copy the offset found everytime you press Find or FindNext

(v1.1) Now you can also use the "all" button in line with the search type and it will write all finds in a file specified

Swap Endianness Is for use with the Endian Searching Function, if you want to search for Little endian, Simply check The Checkbox.

What You can Use This For:
This program Will Allow you to Quickly Get the offsets from Found Matches, You can use this to find Offsets at which Certain things are at , easily and quickly.

Previous Versions:

I Can understand if mods feel need to move this thread, but i orginaly created this file for use with modding .elf files and stuff there fore i posted it in PS3 Mods and Cheats Section[/center]
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 03-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

-SuperMan, 192.168.1.1, Red-EyeX32, codmadz332, ErasedDev, Insight, FM|T Enstone, FruitBurst, Johnny_C, kazzbakkisback, Keith Lemon, loganfive, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, nicholasnogo, Notorious, omarboflot, paki4life, Phreaker, Prime Gaming, Pseudo_Soldier, Cmd-X, riggstq, SC58, SkillStarHD, Swifter, Synergy, Vicodin10
01-04-2014, 06:16 AM #20
codmadz332
Pokemon Trainer
great stuff m8 this is reaiiy helpfull nice tool
12-14-2014, 03:50 AM #21
please make a tutorial on how to find GTA V client offsets with you tool and send me the link to the video or tutorial please, please.
12-16-2014, 12:29 AM #22
DeLuca
Banned
nice work man
12-22-2014, 12:59 PM #23
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Good work
12-22-2014, 06:34 PM #24
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
isn't this same/similar to net cheat? as you can use it to find values/offsets as well? in realtime...
12-23-2014, 01:29 AM #25
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
isn't this same/similar to net cheat? as you can use it to find values/offsets as well? in realtime...

No its not really the same as you are finding the offsets from the file of your choice like the EBOOT.elf and it doesn't connect to the PS3. It can be used for more than just PS3 if you wanted to.
12-23-2014, 03:29 PM #26
CRaZyHuNTeR
I am error
Thnkss Buddy! Reaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo