03-15-2013, 11:24 AM #1
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BadChoicesZ Offset Finder Tool V1.1
Created By StubnOne
**NEW**

What it is:
It is a tool to be used with HxD / IDA pro to help you Search for offsets without having to Work out the values urself.
it enables you to Type numbers in and search for little endian values, big endian values, And Floats, and type in text to find text in any file, Or Just raw Hex if needed.

As of V1.1 it can now Write To a file The results you find!! by either clicking "ALL" in line with the search or by checking the "save to file" checkbox.

V1.0
You must login or register to view this content.
V1.1

How To use:
Pretty Simple you Open a File that you wish to search thru, then start searching for the values
the Find First buttons are for Begining a Search ( they will find The First matching value in file )
and put it in the found offset Input box
Find Next Will Search for the next Value Using the Found Offset Value as starting point of search

IF you wish to "copy" the found offset easily you can check the Checkbox "Save To Clipboard On Find" This will Automaticly Copy the offset found everytime you press Find or FindNext

(v1.1) Now you can also use the "all" button in line with the search type and it will write all finds in a file specified

Swap Endianness Is for use with the Endian Searching Function, if you want to search for Little endian, Simply check The Checkbox.

What You can Use This For:
This program Will Allow you to Quickly Get the offsets from Found Matches, You can use this to find Offsets at which Certain things are at , easily and quickly.

Previous Versions:

I Can understand if mods feel need to move this thread, but i orginaly created this file for use with modding .elf files and stuff there fore i posted it in PS3 Mods and Cheats Section[/center]
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 03-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

-SuperMan, 192.168.1.1, Red-EyeX32, codmadz332, ErasedDev, Insight, FM|T Enstone, FruitBurst, Johnny_C, kazzbakkisback, Keith Lemon, loganfive, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, nicholasnogo, Notorious, omarboflot, paki4life, Phreaker, Prime Gaming, Pseudo_Soldier, Cmd-X, riggstq, SC58, SkillStarHD, Swifter, Synergy, Vicodin10
03-15-2013, 11:39 AM #2
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
BadChoicesZ Offset Finder Tool V1.0
Created By StubnOne

What it is:
It is a tool to be used with HxD / IDA pro to help you Search for offsets without having to Work out the values urself.
it enables you to Type numbers in and search for little endian values, big endian values, And Floats, and type in text to find text in any file, Or Just raw Hex if needed.

How To use:
Pretty Simple you Open a File that you wish to search thru, then start searching for the values
the Find First buttons are for Begining a Search ( they will find The First matching value in file )
Find Next Will Search for the next Value Using the Found Offset Value as starting point of search

IF you wish to "copy" the found offset easily you can check the Checkbox "Save To Clipboard On Find" This will Automaticly Copy the offset found everytime you press Find or FindNext

Swap Endianness Is for use with the Endian Searching Function, if you want to search for Little endian, Simply check The Checkbox.

This program Will Allow you to Quickly Get the offsets from Found Matches, You can use this to find Offsets at which Certain things are at , easily and quickly.

I Can understand if mods feel need to move this thread, but i orginaly created this file for use with modding .elf files and stuff there fore i posted it in PS3 Mods and Cheats Section

my man Happy your going ham with these lil programs :P ill deffo be testing this at somepoint today

The following user thanked riggstq for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
03-15-2013, 09:42 PM #3
gypsyhtown
Bounty hunter
this is nice good job

The following user thanked gypsyhtown for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
03-15-2013, 09:44 PM #4
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
BadChoicesZ Offset Finder Tool V1.0
Created By StubnOne

What it is:

How To use:

I Can understand if mods feel need to move this thread, but i orginaly created this file for use with modding .elf files and stuff there fore i posted it in PS3 Mods and Cheats Section

nice job, always releasing good shit for the community :y:

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
03-15-2013, 10:16 PM #5
RAB
Splicer
Nice mate Happy
03-15-2013, 11:16 PM #6
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
Basically it's like Cheat Engine or You must login or register to view this content.
03-15-2013, 11:52 PM #7
gypsyhtown
Bounty hunter
can you do this for online or only offline
?
03-16-2013, 12:15 AM #8
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Added V1.1 This new version Allows you to Find Every Match in a file, and Write results to a textfile for use later Smile
it has a few other tweaks and differences, generaly just a better version :y:
hopefully somepeople will find this program usefull :P
03-16-2013, 07:22 PM #9
Renton
Hurah!
this works but the RTE one doesnt
Last edited by Renton ; 03-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.
03-16-2013, 09:41 PM #10
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by Renton View Post
this works but the RTE one doesnt

The RTE One Does work i just dont know why dont open for somepeople :(, maybe if u tell me ur operating system n stuff or wat framework u usen i mite b able to try to fix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo