Post: PlayStation Home new ISE (Item Server Exploit) and speed hack
03-16-2013, 11:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed; sorry for any inconveniences.

Please visit PsHomeCentral.net for the latest Home Exploits and Glitches.
Last edited by Tubifex90 ; 04-30-2013 at 02:33 AM.

The following user thanked Tubifex90 for this useful post:

Mr Nice
03-17-2013, 03:27 AM #2
Lol you took this straight from uniquez give credit somewhere
03-17-2013, 07:07 AM #3
I said credits goes not to me. But I don't know 100% who found it, there are many rumours about this.
03-17-2013, 09:47 AM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
I wish my jailbroken PS3 wasn't banned... I'd totally do an ISE lol.
03-17-2013, 04:51 PM #5
Digress
Save Point
thx men!

The following user thanked Digress for this useful post:

Nickolas47
03-17-2013, 04:59 PM #6
Dazza1234567890
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tubifex90 View Post
Credits goes not to me. All credits to original founder!

ISE:

dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USDIR/IMPORT/00000420/NPIA00005

this is the directory you will need for ISE
I am assuming you have CFW with the correct spoofer installed and a working FTP client.

You will first Data Transfer from your OFW to your CFW. Hopefuly by now you know how to re-name the files, if not I will explain to u here. The first thing you want to do is find out where to start re-naming ur numbered folders in the directory u see above. This is very simple.

1.) Navigate to the "dev_hdd0/home" folder
2.) scroll down, look and remember the last number u see in succession.
3.) write that number down and add +1 to that number
this is the number u will start renaming your folders in the directory below

dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USDIR/IMPORT/00000420

So, again . . . If the last number in ur "home folder" is 00000419 you will add ONE to that number and start your renaming at 00000420. Then add one to that number and rename the next folder. So on and so on. Its very simple.

4.) Next you will place your REWARDS.XML in each of the numbered folder's NPIA00005 folder inside the "game" directory.

dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USDIR/IMPORT/00000420/NPIA00005/<----HERE

5.) Exit FTP and Data Transfer back to your OFW.
6.) Sign on with all your accounts and goto PSHome.
7.)Okay, your half way done, almost Winky Winky I will now explain to you what u need to use REWARDS.XML for. What you just did is the same ISEv18 method. You need to do this method to make all the non-working rewards make a TICKETS.LST on your account. So, although u didnt recieve any rewards on ur account, u transfered that REWARDS.XML into a TICKETS.LST just by signing onto PSHome. You can now take the new TICKETS.LST you just made and edit it, to make all the non-working rewards, work. Inculding cross region and others. I will now tell u how to do that. READ CAREFULLY I will not repeat myself.

8.) Data Transfer from OFW back to CFW.
9.) go into the directory on your FTP

dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USDIR/IMPORT/00000420

10.) You will now see a TICKETS.LST
11.) This Part is how to edit the TICKETS.LST manually if you wanted to. Just replace all the "FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF" in the TICKETS.LST I provided with the code from your newly created TICKETS.LST. Simply open them both in HXD and copy and paste your code into the respected places of all the "FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF" MAKE SURE U COPY THE CODE IN YOUR TICKETS.LST FROM THE SAME SPOT! Paste it and save it, you now have a working TICKETS.LST
The TICKETS.LST I provided only has 13 working spots. Have fun!

You can find codes here: You must login or register to view this content.

12.) Okay, you now have a working TICKETS.LST, you will now repeat the process of renaming your folders inside the "game" directory.
WHICH I EXPLAINED EARLIER IN THE TUT . . .

13.) Go back into the directory

dev_hdd0/game/NPIA00005DATA/USDIR/IMPORT/00000420<----This is the number u change

14.) Place your newly created working TICKETS.LST inside that folder and all the other folders u just renamed.

15.) Exit FTP and Data Transfer from your CFW back to your OFW.
16.) Sign into home with your accounts and collect your rewards!

Visit You must login or register to view this content. for help. Smile
Download Tickets template: You must login or register to view this content.

Speed hack:

NPIA00005/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

this is a speed eboot, have fun! just rename and replace it in the directory above!

It will allow you to run very fast and get up on stuff!

You must login or register to view this content.

What is this and what does it do, but hey great release Smile
03-17-2013, 07:53 PM #7
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
PS Home still exists? Haven't been on it in a long time lol.
03-17-2013, 08:18 PM #8
This is copy and pasted to a T haha.. Every word. That's all i'm saying
03-18-2013, 01:32 PM #9
Who cares if its pasted? It's not posted on our forum so fuck off and stop crying kids.
03-19-2013, 08:50 AM #10
Actually yes this is a copy and paste from Uniquez and it's stated at the top that I take no credits for it.

But since many people are banned on Uniquez or don't like to go there I believe it's good to have this tutorial on this site as well. So everyone can enjoy it before it gets patched.

Also Uniquez is now using my method for editing .sdat files on Home, so it's just fair when I'm posting their tickets ISE here. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo