Post: PSN/SEN Enabler& Disabler 4.40 v5 for PS3 CFW Users
03-27-2013, 11:38 AM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote,roughly translated: You must have a valid ConsoleID connected if you are banned. The program has the option to change the ID, Use it only if you have permission to use an ID, otherwise I am not responsible for any damage. Install only that you have CFW PKG INSTALLED.

You must login or register to view this content.

Features:
Added menu
Added languages ​​English / Spanish
Added compatibility with ReactPSN (less for JFW)
Added patch faster
Enable / disable access to SEN
Enable / disable the flash write
Turns off the PS3 system
Allows PS3 reboot
Delete history files
Allows patching ConsoleID
Allows patching the PSID
Enables the MAC patch
Allows patching targetID
Allows data from a USB patch
Lets see the PS3 system
A single PKG for 3.55 and 3.56 CFW

Controls:
[SQUARE] - Enable / disable access to SEN
[X's] - Change language between English and Spanish
[TRIANGLE] - Enable / disable the flash write
[CIRCLE] - Exits the program
[R1] - Change the MAC
[R2] - Deletes history files
[R3] - patched ConsoleID and PSID from USB (txt files Required)
[L1] - Patch the PSID
[L2] - Displays PS3
[L3] - patched to targetID
[START] - Turn off the PS3 system
[SELECT] - Restart your PS3

Advanced Option Hidden
This option is to load the program with the R2 button pressed, what it does is patch the ConsoleID, PSID, MAC and deletes temporary files, so that the first three work properly you will have to have a USB ConsoleID.txt files, PSID. mac.txt txt and if not fail and start the program menu, if all goes well it will beep and return to XMB

Instructions for R3 Button Option
This option patched the ConsoleID, PSID and MAC directly from a USB device connected to the console. You must have at least one file in the root PATCH a USB, these files are:

ConsoleID.txt
PSID.txt
Mac.txt

The default content of the same is as follows:

ConsoleID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
ConsoleISad Awesome 00000001008500020123456789ABCDEF

PSID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
PSISad Awesome 11112222333344445555666677778888

Mac.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
MAC: 00 B0DEADCAFE0B 00

Important info:
If you install the fix fails to connect Try the following:
Restore Default Settings
Database rebuild
Restore file system

this homebrew made by nathan_r32_69 - evilnat

Fixed version for Kmeaw user with Blackscreen/freez
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

IMPORTANT!!!
some user says they get a semi-brick by using this...i cant confirm...works for me...USE IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Last edited by SonyBlack ; 03-31-2013 at 12:47 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, 631, AwesomeFaceHD, cod5cl, CoDyMoDz1000XD, El_Tito, F18, Gabberhard, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gian_, gianluca33, HD_Pro_Osama, iMrDannyModz, Mango_Knife, milky4444, semicresco, SeTizDaREaL, Dacoco, xkoeckiiej, Yolo Brahs !, zGooNzLobbies
03-31-2013, 12:40 AM #164
Hello guys i have a 3.55 cfw how do i install this i already downloading the link do i need to unzip it or what do i have to do name folders or what some one please help me ):
03-31-2013, 12:40 AM #165
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Bradley
not sure what my console is man.. its not downgraded or anything.. How would i find out if its nor or nand? regards

behind on your ps3 is a label..starts with CECHxxxx..go to this side and check your model..You must login or register to view this content.
and check on catogery "flash" if your ps3 is a NAND or NOR...
03-31-2013, 12:50 AM #166
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
behind on your ps3 is a label..starts with CECHxxxx..go to this side and check your model..You must login or register to view this content.
and check on catogery "flash" if your ps3 is a NAND or NOR...

ok, i have a 3.55 Kmeaw ps3 can i go online with this? and would i get banned using this signing in?
03-31-2013, 12:58 AM #167
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
ok, i have a 3.55 Kmeaw ps3 can i go online with this? and would i get banned using this signing in?

this is only a spoofer with some new options like psidpatcher..you need a unbanned console or a valid consoleid (if you are banned) to go online..no homebrew can save you from a ban..you as user control you ban...
03-31-2013, 01:17 AM #168
Already downloaded it it just says error sighned out of play station network some one please help
03-31-2013, 01:26 AM #169
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by KushcIouds View Post
Already downloaded it it just says error sighned out of play station network some one please help

error code or text??
03-31-2013, 01:33 AM #170
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
error code or text??

It says An error has occurred you have been sighned out of playstation network (8002a280)
03-31-2013, 01:35 AM #171
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by KushcIouds View Post
It says An error has occurred you have been sighned out of playstation network (8002a280)

Important info:
If you install the fix fails to connect Try the following:
Restore Default Settings
Database rebuild
Restore file system

and try with a new acc...
03-31-2013, 01:43 AM #172
gypsyhtown
Bounty hunter
dammm i have gone and looked at all 17 pages and everyone said they ps3 is semi bricked or its not working or they have a black scream i think they shoud just take this thread down cause the dude who maid this thread trying to help ppl but your spoofer fuckin up to many ppl consoles if thius thread dont get closed then ngu yall dont care about ppl on this site cause yall leaving this thread up and ppl keep downloading this spoofer and getting semi brick me i think thats just fuck up ya this dude try but its not working close the thread down to many console are fuck up from this ps suck on blunt lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo