Post: PSN/SEN Enabler& Disabler 4.40 v5 for PS3 CFW Users
03-27-2013, 11:38 AM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote,roughly translated: You must have a valid ConsoleID connected if you are banned. The program has the option to change the ID, Use it only if you have permission to use an ID, otherwise I am not responsible for any damage. Install only that you have CFW PKG INSTALLED.

You must login or register to view this content.

Features:
Added menu
Added languages ​​English / Spanish
Added compatibility with ReactPSN (less for JFW)
Added patch faster
Enable / disable access to SEN
Enable / disable the flash write
Turns off the PS3 system
Allows PS3 reboot
Delete history files
Allows patching ConsoleID
Allows patching the PSID
Enables the MAC patch
Allows patching targetID
Allows data from a USB patch
Lets see the PS3 system
A single PKG for 3.55 and 3.56 CFW

Controls:
[SQUARE] - Enable / disable access to SEN
[X's] - Change language between English and Spanish
[TRIANGLE] - Enable / disable the flash write
[CIRCLE] - Exits the program
[R1] - Change the MAC
[R2] - Deletes history files
[R3] - patched ConsoleID and PSID from USB (txt files Required)
[L1] - Patch the PSID
[L2] - Displays PS3
[L3] - patched to targetID
[START] - Turn off the PS3 system
[SELECT] - Restart your PS3

Advanced Option Hidden
This option is to load the program with the R2 button pressed, what it does is patch the ConsoleID, PSID, MAC and deletes temporary files, so that the first three work properly you will have to have a USB ConsoleID.txt files, PSID. mac.txt txt and if not fail and start the program menu, if all goes well it will beep and return to XMB

Instructions for R3 Button Option
This option patched the ConsoleID, PSID and MAC directly from a USB device connected to the console. You must have at least one file in the root PATCH a USB, these files are:

ConsoleID.txt
PSID.txt
Mac.txt

The default content of the same is as follows:

ConsoleID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
ConsoleISad Awesome 00000001008500020123456789ABCDEF

PSID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
PSISad Awesome 11112222333344445555666677778888

Mac.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
MAC: 00 B0DEADCAFE0B 00

Important info:
If you install the fix fails to connect Try the following:
Restore Default Settings
Database rebuild
Restore file system

this homebrew made by nathan_r32_69 - evilnat

Fixed version for Kmeaw user with Blackscreen/freez
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

IMPORTANT!!!
some user says they get a semi-brick by using this...i cant confirm...works for me...USE IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Last edited by SonyBlack ; 03-31-2013 at 12:47 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, 631, AwesomeFaceHD, cod5cl, CoDyMoDz1000XD, El_Tito, F18, Gabberhard, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gian_, gianluca33, HD_Pro_Osama, iMrDannyModz, Mango_Knife, milky4444, semicresco, SeTizDaREaL, Dacoco, xkoeckiiej, Yolo Brahs !, zGooNzLobbies
03-27-2013, 11:07 PM #65
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by sk8erlewisss View Post
i pressed x 4 times but explained EVERYTHING you need to know about spoofers. I explained what one is, what one does and how to use one. you cant even identify the purpose of the fucking video how smart are you. what a poor attempt at writing in english. just use a fuckin spanish to english translator. or do i have to make a tutorial for you?

look idk who you think you are but for one im english and for two you needah get your ass outta here with your rage problems you nerd people are trying to help all ur doing is raging at people GTFO GROW UP N STOP FLAMING
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM #66
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
wich spoofer you have used before??enable via MM dev_flash and move to dev_blind>vsh>etc>version.txt and open it..look what it says after release:

this is what it says after release:04.3100:
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM #67
SonyBlack
League Champion
many pplz confirm this..and im not the guy they made this hb..im share it with pplz on ngu..and why you give me responsible if that not work for you??its work for me then i post it on ngu..sorry but i dont support you...any other ppl yes but you are going from the beginning the wrong way..im sure you live alone and have only freinds on internet..because you dont know how to connecting to other pplz..
03-27-2013, 11:10 PM #68
Ok. I downloaded it. And im on Gehot 3.55. I installed it to my ps3. Then ran it. Clicked Square. And then something i a differnt language popped up. SO ijust clicked X. Then is said Failed to make a backup of the plain, unformatted index. Dat.swp that in spanish. What do i do.
03-27-2013, 11:10 PM #69
Do a barrel roll!
Alpha can you tell me why i keep getting blackscreen I have no other spoofer on. my internet is connectes im on 3.55 kmeaw and i put the ConsoleID option on first ans clikes x and it freezes

He wouldnt release it if it doesnt work and he did put uts not his fault if it messea up your ps3
03-27-2013, 11:11 PM #70
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by 2310 View Post
this is what it says after release:04.3100:

your spoofer you have used before is not reinstalled...this is why it not work...
03-27-2013, 11:12 PM #71
Dacoco
I void warranties.
How Can i Use This To Spoof To 4.40?
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
To quote,roughly translated: You must have a valid ConsoleID connected if you are banned. The program has the option to change the ID, Use it only if you have permission to use an ID, otherwise I am not responsible for any damage. Install only that you have CFW PKG INSTALLED.

You must login or register to view this content.

Features:
Added menu
Added languages ​​English / Spanish
Added compatibility with ReactPSN (less for JFW)
Added patch faster
Enable / disable access to SEN
Enable / disable the flash write
Turns off the PS3 system
Allows PS3 reboot
Delete history files
Allows patching ConsoleID
Allows patching the PSID
Enables the MAC patch
Allows patching targetID
Allows data from a USB patch
Lets see the PS3 system
A single PKG for 3.55 and 3.56 CFW

Controls:
[SQUARE] - Enable / disable access to SEN
[X's] - Change language between English and Spanish
[TRIANGLE] - Enable / disable the flash write
[CIRCLE] - Exits the program
[R1] - Change the MAC
[R2] - Deletes history files
[R3] - patched ConsoleID and PSID from USB (txt files Required)
[L1] - Patch the PSID
[L2] - Displays PS3
[L3] - patched to targetID
[START] - Turn off the PS3 system
[SELECT] - Restart your PS3

Advanced Option Hidden
This option is to load the program with the R2 button pressed, what it does is patch the ConsoleID, PSID, MAC and deletes temporary files, so that the first three work properly you will have to have a USB ConsoleID.txt files, PSID. mac.txt txt and if not fail and start the program menu, if all goes well it will beep and return to XMB

Instructions for R3 Button Option
This option patched the ConsoleID, PSID and MAC directly from a USB device connected to the console. You must have at least one file in the root PATCH a USB, these files are:

ConsoleID.txt
PSID.txt
Mac.txt

The default content of the same is as follows:

ConsoleID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
ConsoleISad Awesome 00000001008500020123456789ABCDEF

PSID.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
PSISad Awesome 11112222333344445555666677778888

Mac.txt
SEN Enabler patch file
MAC: 00 B0DEADCAFE0B 00

Important info:
If you install the fix fails to connect Try the following:
Restore Default Settings
Database rebuild
Restore file system

this homebrew made by nathan_r32_69 - evilnat

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

03-27-2013, 11:14 PM #72
Originally posted by 420 View Post
Alpha can you tell me why i keep getting blackscreen I have no other spoofer on. my internet is connectes im on 3.55 kmeaw and i put the ConsoleID option on first ans clikes x and it freezes

He wouldnt release it if it doesnt work and he did put uts not his fault if it messea up your ps3

when did i say it was his fault? i didnt.
03-27-2013, 11:14 PM #73
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by 420 View Post

the biggest problem is this..if you used any spoofer eralier then you need to reinstall it right..some spoofer make a backup of the original files and some not..if you have use it then it wll overwhrite some files..if you dont have a backup of this files then you cant reinstall it..check this file string

via MM dev_flash and move to dev_blind>vsh>etc>version.txt and open it..look what it says after release:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo