Post: How To Add Game Genie Code to Your Save With Aldo Brute Force Save Data
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I do this tutorial as I noticed that a lot of you are not able to get it to work and this tutorial should make a lot simpler.

1.) The first thing you want to do is download Aldo Bruteforce Save Data tool from this
link:You must login or register to view this content.

I will be using Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk US Save as a example throughout this tutorial.

BEFORE I START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOU SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ADD CODE AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVE DATA

2.)
You must login or register to view this content.

3.)
There is a spelling mistake. it should say *any* instead of and.

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
Last edited by legend101 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to legend101 for this useful post:

631, bejekas, chaosx6, cronos002, Gian_, hibye3, HUYI82, justeve, Khancept, Khemz, kpoki, Machiavelli_23, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, reaperburns88, selvin santos, Stephen., SWAT CLAN, taniaducka, th3gersi, VHS, Vnul90
04-09-2014, 11:14 PM #56
b0shey
Gobble
NVM Choco
Last edited by b0shey ; 04-13-2014 at 04:51 AM.
05-11-2014, 11:48 PM #57
I've done everything exactly as you did in the tut, but whenever i go to load the game it fails to load it.
01-31-2015, 10:39 AM #58
Ok so the link on Aldo's site is down (the link in this tutorial) and so I found another youtube video by Aldo which had the download links (for Brute force save data v4.7) but the application won't run, I tried running as administrator and it makes no difference. I get no error message, nothing happens.

I followed the instructions starting with opening Msvbvm50, I got a message to extract all. But then a new folder is created (which I assume should have contained the extracted files) but it is empty. So I instead extracted it using 7zip, it extracted all files to the new folder (except for some reason the actual Brute force app icon. So I manually clicked on it and extracted it to the same folder.

Since it still didn't run, I googled and found people advising to add the following files to the Brute force folder:
Missing Files Error:
MSVBVM50.DLL
msvcr110.dll (and another person stated it should be msvcr100.dll and mscomctl.ocx but I already had this last file included in my download)

So I added all the above files (including the MSVBVM50.exe which I already had from aldo's download link) to the 'BruteforceSaveData' folder. I then (as per another suggestions) added the PS3 Bruteforce Save Data program to the DEP exception list: Control Panel -- System -- Advance system settings -- Performance [Settings...] -- Data Execution Prevention -- [Add...]"

But none of this made any difference! Is my antivirus somehow blocking the app without alerting me to the fact??

I then downloaded v4.6 (the link was from one of xiam's youtube tutorials) and It unzipped and installed normally, and it even actually loaded up (with a message at the top saying 'scanning folder, please wait) but then I always get a message saying 'Brute force Save Data has stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available'. It freezes up and I have to click close.

Hope someone can help.

Also, once I have it up and running, will I be able to mod my save for rainbow moon? I assumed It is one of the games which are compatible since I read a thread somewhere mentioning it had been done. Thanks
Last edited by supashaka ; 02-01-2015 at 01:37 PM.
08-08-2015, 08:28 AM #59
chelnov5
Save Point
Hi,

Thanks for the tutorial. I have Rogero 4.55 and I'm doing the exact same thing as in the tutorial but when I play my games no cheats are working as if cheats haven't applied. I'm applying my cheats on Resident Evil 6 (USA) and Metal Gear Rising (Eur) but cheats are not working.
11-13-2016, 02:05 PM #60
mcshooter
Save Point
I have a problem which is no available cheats while the brutalforce has the game cheats any help please :(
04-24-2017, 07:10 PM #61
I've been looking everywhere and can't find the codes for all the cheats.. I look everywhere and I see these people with all their cheats for Skyrim, yet I can't find those codes anywhere. Other than that, yea. This helped a bit.
05-17-2017, 06:03 PM #62
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Interesting, I may try this out soon. Thanks
05-18-2017, 12:45 AM #63
Is there any codes for mgs5 tpp besides max heroism? Cant find any codes in the net, thanks
07-10-2018, 07:14 PM #64
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shuichiamy
Does anybody have access to GameGenie? I registered and everything but I cannot access the forum! I just want the codes for Lightning Returns featured here:

If anyone has an account, could anyone send me the text version or the codes featured? I really freaking LOVE the game and I want to see if I can hack other characters into my party, or have Fang and the Chocobo at the same time. Not interested in breaking the games but checking everything that went unreleased and that kind of stuff. I have discovered 3 weapons, an adornment, and I really want to research about this.

Same goes for FFXIII-2!

I too am unable to log into game gene. It tells me that i have been ip banned and i do not know why. Perhaps the site is done now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo