Post: How To Add Game Genie Code to Your Save With Aldo Brute Force Save Data
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I do this tutorial as I noticed that a lot of you are not able to get it to work and this tutorial should make a lot simpler.

1.) The first thing you want to do is download Aldo Bruteforce Save Data tool from this
link:You must login or register to view this content.

I will be using Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk US Save as a example throughout this tutorial.

BEFORE I START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOU SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ADD CODE AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVE DATA

2.)
You must login or register to view this content.

3.)
There is a spelling mistake. it should say *any* instead of and.

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
Last edited by legend101 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to legend101 for this useful post:

631, bejekas, chaosx6, cronos002, Gian_, hibye3, HUYI82, justeve, Khancept, Khemz, kpoki, Machiavelli_23, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, reaperburns88, selvin santos, Stephen., SWAT CLAN, taniaducka, th3gersi, VHS, Vnul90
04-26-2013, 10:52 PM #29
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
how to use game genie codes from another region and inject them into your save file from a different region? (US, JAP to EU)
04-27-2013, 02:13 AM #30
Originally posted by egg View Post
Thanks for this.
Quick question, what do I do if the game I need is a different region to that of the cheats database? In this case, I am looking to apply cheats to the EU psn version of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, but in the database it only has the US version... How do I apply these cheats to my EU version? Thanks

convert it to US, apply cheat; convert back EU
04-27-2013, 03:00 AM #31
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by 23 View Post
Thanks ghost, you are a beast mate

Did the cheat editor work?
04-27-2013, 03:50 AM #32
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Did the cheat editor work?

Not for the runes, but it did for the coins and bullets and arrows, the bullets and arrows are at 65000
04-27-2013, 06:29 AM #33
s25s
Keeper
i added own cheat but not work !!!...
04-27-2013, 08:11 PM #34
hibye3
Hurah!
Not for the runes, but it did for the coins and bullets and arrows, the bullets and arrows are at 65000

Is it easy to use?
04-29-2013, 01:35 AM #35
Is it easy to use?

Yes, it is pretty easy to use, copy a game save where you have at least got a rune from your PS3 to USB, then use aldos brute force savedate to decrypt your payload, then use your decrypted payload on the program to change runes and coins, then encrypt payload with bruteforce, put it on usb then open it on your PS3.
05-11-2013, 06:00 AM #36
hibye3
Hurah!
Yes, it is pretty easy to use, copy a game save where you have at least got a rune from your PS3 to USB, then use aldos brute force savedate to decrypt your payload, then use your decrypted payload on the program to change runes and coins, then encrypt payload with bruteforce, put it on usb then open it on your PS3.

Do you just leave everything at -1 because when I change everything like new runes and new coins to 65000 it doesn't work and still has my coins and runes at the nuber they were at before.
05-11-2013, 06:14 AM #37
Do you just leave everything at -1 because when I change everything like new runes and new coins to 65000 it doesn't work and still has my coins and runes at the nuber they were at before.

I did it again and actually it didnt work for me either (coins & runes) but bullets, arrow, and flame arrows are all at 65000

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo