04-25-2013, 06:10 AM #1
ⓘⒸ➌
[move] ⒽⒻⒽ ᴼᴳ iC3Dmehâ„¢ [/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 4.41 Spoofers Have Been released If you are still using this method please Visit Rebug.me and use the news spoofers!

Thanks Guys for all the Positive Feedback!
Last edited by ⓘⒸ➌ ; 04-29-2013 at 04:09 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to ⓘⒸ➌ for this useful post:

^TPP^, *xActionMods*, ℳaTiCz, | AnonyWS |, anaconda2011, Apple Bloom, Butt Nut, catchulater1, ChangeMyNamePls, CodModder86, ComgeniesModz, davidfredy, Devil, Dhaax., EaZyStyleHD, GJx, HD_Pro_Osama, HiTmAn_187--, iMrDannyModz, Jom Jom, Lucas Mace, Lukastim80, lumo88, Machiavelli_23, Mershawn, Rebuged, SHAkA, xGreekModzHD

The following 2 users groaned at ⓘⒸ➌ for this awful post:

SC58, xKtF
04-27-2013, 05:19 PM #65
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
so, anyone banned directly from using this ?
04-27-2013, 05:21 PM #66
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
I can confirm it works perfectly.
04-27-2013, 07:05 PM #67
ⓘⒸ➌
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
so, anyone banned directly from using this ?

Ok I just want to clear a few things up.

This is a Proxy I have been using it since 4.41 and I've used it many times before!
Listen to this part Winky Winky it's a proxy that could ultimately be used by OFW user also... and I'm pretty sure in the T&S Agreement it says nothing about the use of a proxy will get you banned! It would be ridiculousness to start banning people cause there using the porxy that is a feature of Ps3!

People may have been banned while "USING" Yab but maybe they where using it for things that get you banned and just posted IT WAS YAB DON'T USE YAB! Now I feel pretty safe using this method and everyone if you don't have facts then don't just start posting this Bans you!

Sorry Trotter This isn't Directed at you I just thought to get your attention to Read this! Happy

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
Any solution for the error 80710092 ?

What I have to do? Install CFW Rogero 4.40 ?

Why ask for Help from me and then do this! You must login or register to view this content.
I don't really care about Rep but you make the post look bad when you neg it for asking a question @ 3AM and get no response!
04-27-2013, 07:05 PM #68
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by 10026

This is a Proxy I have been using it since 4.41 and I've used it many times before!
Listen to this part Winky Winky it's a proxy that could ultimately be used by OFW user also... and I'm pretty sure in the T&S Agreement it says nothing about the use of a proxy will get you banned! It would be ridiculousness to start banning people cause there using the porxy that is a feature of Ps3!

People may have been banned while "USING" Yab but maybe they where using it for things that get you banned and just posted IT WAS YAB DON'T USE YAB! Now I feel pretty safe using this method and everyone if you don't have facts then don't just start posting this Bans you!

Sorry Trotter This isn't Directed at you I just thought to get your attention to Read this! Happy

thanks thats all i needed to know Happy
04-27-2013, 07:09 PM #69
Originally posted by thetruec View Post
i heard this method can get u banned?
I think i'll wait for a 4.41 rogero cfw :d

keep waiting!!
04-27-2013, 07:32 PM #70
steini0509
Big Sister

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Why ask for Help from me and then do this! You must login or register to view this content.
I don't really care about Rep but you make the post look bad when you neg it for asking a question @ 3AM and get no response!

because it doesnt work on 4.30, but on 4.40 and thats not what u said.
and u ignored my question as I already asked it 1 page before and u answered others but not mine. and another guy posted the same problem n page 5 or 6 and u also didnt answer.

anyway I removed the groan.
04-27-2013, 08:39 PM #71
ⓘⒸ➌
Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
because it doesnt work on 4.30, but on 4.40 and thats not what u said.
and u ignored my question as I already asked it 1 page before and u answered others but not mine. and another guy posted the same problem n page 5 or 6 and u also didnt answer.

anyway I removed the groan.

Ok but I have gotten PM's from people and Answered all of those. Maybe you should of just PM'd me...

Anyway to answer your question!
Should You Go To 4.40 and Try? NO!
Originally posted by another user
Sony Patched the use of Proxies on 4.40!

Originally posted by another user
because it doesnt work on 4.30

Im on 4.30 Rebug and it Works Perfect Happy

Now solutions make sure on 4.30 you use your CFW's Spoofer assigned for it that spoofs to 4.40 and then use YAB to bypass the 4.41 Update!

If it's still not working it's an error your doing on your computer!
04-27-2013, 08:57 PM #72
steini0509
Big Sister
Ok but I have gotten PM's from people and Answered all of those. Maybe you should of just PM'd me...

Anyway to answer your question!
Should You Go To 4.40 and Try? NO!

Im on 4.30 Rebug and it Works Perfect Happy

Now solutions make sure on 4.30 you use your CFW's Spoofer assigned for it that spoofs to 4.40 and then use YAB to bypass the 4.41 Update!

If it's still not working it's an error your doing on your computer!

u are wrong. it didnt work on Rogero 4.30 with 4.40 Spoofer.

Now I updated to Rogero 4.40 and not it works. the PRoxy is still available on 4.40.
04-27-2013, 09:27 PM #73
ajzz
Save Point
thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo