05-14-2013, 05:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me start off by saying that some of the version requirements may vary depending on what CFW you are using. I currently am using REBUG 4.41.2 LITE EDITION.

Requirements:
1. Jailbroken/CFW PS3
2. You must login or register to view this content.
3. You must login or register to view this content.
4. USB Stick
5. Multiman (I am currently using version 4.40 but if your version has a retro tab, then it should work)
6. GTA: San Andreas PS2 ISO with Mods: Link Removed. I used the torrent file because it was easier for me to download originally, but I took the time to download the torrent and split the file up and already did the work so in the video you will be able to skip to 3 Minutes in the Process video! .

The Process:
Before Starting: Change PS3 resolution to 480p Only
The process is relatively easy and this will work for any ps2 ISO file.

Here is a video showing the exact steps that need to be followed:

The only step I would like to add to is, make sure the Exdata folder is on the USB and plugged into the ps3 when you open Reactpsn, other wise you will return to the XMB.

Game Start Up:
As the game starts up, you will automatically know it is modded as the loading screens are completely different. Once the game has loaded BEFORE you get on the bike, make sure you press and hold Up on the D-Pad and press R2. The mods will then take about 2 minutes to load (which will be at a load screen with custom images and french writing)! Don't worry though, the mod menu is in english. After it has loaded the first time, just press Up and R2 together to open the mod menu.

Here are the mods in action!!

I hope you enjoy!!! Please feel free to ask questions!
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 01-02-2015 at 02:37 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to lovebros for this useful post:

^TPP^, YouAppreciateMe, deneo24, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Gommy, HackersForHire, HeroWin, HonuCinema, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, josegp19, JusThatGood, Kush Friendly, Kwood, LostAndCramb, moekroeman, Mr Grumpy, Phreaker, PS3lTA, RebugAlex, riggstq, Right, Sirprizer, Slice, Oklahomo, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Ciri, UGz-
06-28-2013, 08:19 PM #20
mw3modderman
Gym leader
please someone help me out! I spent forever on this and my screen just turns blue when I run PS2 classics placeholder (blue means input isn't accessible)
07-14-2013, 07:48 PM #21
Default Avatar
WOLF
OP requested this be moved to normal section.
07-14-2013, 07:54 PM #22
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by WOLF View Post
OP requested this be moved to normal section.

this is not a sticky for ps3 section man..
07-17-2013, 09:52 PM #23
psnrajdeep1
Do a barrel roll!
awesome man this game is so fun
07-17-2013, 11:39 PM #24
Thanks For This I Got A Cleo Mod To Work On Mine.
07-18-2013, 12:38 AM #25
Originally posted by mw3modderman View Post
please someone help me out! I spent forever on this and my screen just turns blue when I run PS2 classics placeholder (blue means input isn't accessible)

Sorry my elite expired and i'm just now seeing this, so have you tried this with any other PS2 Games? The placeholder is necessary
to run the ps2 game, but maybe this game isnt compatible with where you live? I'm in america.
07-18-2013, 08:53 AM #26
y0 Tustin can you please search for Dead Island Riptide Superjump & Superjump ? That would awsome *-*
07-18-2013, 10:46 AM #27
tintinno
Do a barrel roll!
pls help me, when i load ps2 classicholder my screen shows "no signal" how can i fix it?
07-18-2013, 11:18 AM #28
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by lack View Post
this is not a sticky for ps3 section man..

it should be because I didn't see this and this is something that I have been looking at myself for quite a while, though with GTA3 as opposed to San Andreas, so it's really helpful that it's been moved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo