05-14-2013, 05:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me start off by saying that some of the version requirements may vary depending on what CFW you are using. I currently am using REBUG 4.41.2 LITE EDITION.

Requirements:
1. Jailbroken/CFW PS3
2. You must login or register to view this content.
3. You must login or register to view this content.
4. USB Stick
5. Multiman (I am currently using version 4.40 but if your version has a retro tab, then it should work)
6. GTA: San Andreas PS2 ISO with Mods: Link Removed. I used the torrent file because it was easier for me to download originally, but I took the time to download the torrent and split the file up and already did the work so in the video you will be able to skip to 3 Minutes in the Process video! .

The Process:
Before Starting: Change PS3 resolution to 480p Only
The process is relatively easy and this will work for any ps2 ISO file.

Here is a video showing the exact steps that need to be followed:

The only step I would like to add to is, make sure the Exdata folder is on the USB and plugged into the ps3 when you open Reactpsn, other wise you will return to the XMB.

Game Start Up:
As the game starts up, you will automatically know it is modded as the loading screens are completely different. Once the game has loaded BEFORE you get on the bike, make sure you press and hold Up on the D-Pad and press R2. The mods will then take about 2 minutes to load (which will be at a load screen with custom images and french writing)! Don't worry though, the mod menu is in english. After it has loaded the first time, just press Up and R2 together to open the mod menu.

Here are the mods in action!!

I hope you enjoy!!! Please feel free to ask questions!
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 01-02-2015 at 02:37 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to lovebros for this useful post:

^TPP^, YouAppreciateMe, deneo24, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Gommy, HackersForHire, HeroWin, HonuCinema, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, josegp19, JusThatGood, Kush Friendly, Kwood, LostAndCramb, moekroeman, Mr Grumpy, Phreaker, PS3lTA, RebugAlex, riggstq, Right, Sirprizer, Slice, Oklahomo, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Ciri, UGz-
05-14-2013, 07:02 AM #2
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Fuck yes! Haven't tried it yet but this will be awesome, I''ve always had trouble with reactPSN So I doubt I'll be able to do it but eh.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

This should be stickied.
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Nice thread!

I'll sticky this for you :p
05-15-2013, 08:04 PM #4
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Let me start off by saying that some of the version requirements may vary depending on what CFW you are using. I currently am using REBUG 4.41.2 LITE EDITION.

Requirements:
1. Jailbroken/CFW PS3
4. USB Stick
5. Multiman (I am currently using version 4.40 but if your version has a retro tab, then it should work)
6. GTA: San Andreas PS2 ISO with Mods: [URL="https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/5289550/Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_PTMG_MOD_v_2.1_[PS2]"]Torrent Download[/URL] - You must login or register to view this content.
I used the torrent file because it was easier for me to download this over multiple days rather than leave my laptop on for hours.

The Process:

The only step I would like to add to is, make sure the Exdata folder is on the USB and plugged into the ps3 when you open Reactpsn, other wise you will return to the XMB.

Game Start Up:
As the game starts up, you will automatically know it is modded as the loading screens are completely different. Once the game has loaded BEFORE you get on the bike, make sure you press and hold Up on the D-Pad and press R2. The mods will then take about 2 minutes to load (which will be at a load screen with custom images and french writing)! Don't worry though, the mod menu is in english. After it has loaded the first time, just press Up and R2 together to open the mod menu.

i remember back then i would use cheat codes, the days of when you would click random buttons on your controller :|
Smile
05-15-2013, 10:27 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Only if we had the same thing but on vice city :/

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

05-16-2013, 01:14 AM #6
Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
i remember back then i would use cheat codes, the days of when you would click random buttons on your controller :|
Smile

Im pretty sure they still work with the mods. The mods has a car boost, and i thought that would be awesome with flying cars, but i was too lazy to look it up :p
05-16-2013, 01:19 AM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Let me start off by saying that some of the version requirements may vary depending on what CFW you are using. I currently am using REBUG 4.41.2 LITE EDITION.

Requirements:
1. Jailbroken/CFW PS3
4. USB Stick
6. GTA: San Andreas PS2 ISO with Mods: [URL="https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/5289550/Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_PTMG_MOD_v_2.1_[PS2]"]Torrent Download[/URL] - You must login or register to view this content.
I used the torrent file because it was easier for me to download this over multiple days rather than leave my laptop on for hours.

The Process:

Game Start Up:

Very nice. I'm going to work on getting some mods working for Vice City and GTA 3 Happy

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
Smile

R1, L1, R2, L2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up :p
05-16-2013, 01:21 AM #8
Originally posted by Uncle
Very nice. I'm going to work on getting some mods working for Vice City and GTA 3 Happy

That would be awesome!!! And thanks for your help You must login or register to view this content.. Without that, i probly wouldnt have figured it out Smile and i would volunteer to help you test mods, but i'm going to be in europe the entire month of june, but any time after that, hit me up Winky Winky
05-16-2013, 01:36 AM #9
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome Thead!! And you deserve to be sticked +rep'd! Can't wait to install my e3 this next week :P
05-16-2013, 01:57 AM #10
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Uncle

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

R1, L1, R2, L2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up :p

i missed this website You must login or register to view this content.
Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo