05-16-2013, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DeadlyCobraXXX's Dev Mod + More (v1.1)
(Download Link Below)

This is my developer menu made by me, DeadlyCobraXXX.
Works on Dead Island: Riptide's latest update 1.4.1.1.10 Online.
I also made this for the original Dead Island for all patches online.

Dev Menu:
•Invoke Menu
- Allows you to teleport yourself (and everyone in your game) to that quest location or point/quest in the game.

•Item Menu - Allows you to spawn any item in the game into your inventory which you can then use, sell, trade, or drop on the ground. If your inventory is full, the items are automatically dropped onto the ground.

•Cheat Menu - Has several options within it including God Mode, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Cash, Ability to Spawn All Crafts, and so much more.

•Progress Menu - Allows the player to level up or down him or herself, add a certain amount of XP, etc.

•AI Debug Menu - Allows the player to spawn in any ally or enemy in the game in front of them.

•Storage Menu - Allows the player to access Henry's storage from anywhere in the game.

•Craft Menu - Allows the player to access an Upgrade / Repair Bench from anywhere in the game. (Unfortunately, this is only useful to view costs and recipes.)

Notes:
•I purposefully left out the Collectables Menu, as it only allows you to spawn them for yourself, therefore, the menu is useless.
•I also left out the Variables Menu because it is view only, therefore, it is also useless.
•No stock menus were replaced on the PC / Steam version, however, 3 stock menus were replaced on both PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to different platform coding functions. (The 3 menus are Hints, Controls, and Journal a.k.a. Bestiary)

I have also included other Mods within this Mod, such as:
•Removed the unskippable opening videos before the "Start Screen" (PC only)
•100% Boomerang Chance on all characters at level 1. (No skill required)
Awesome facerastically increased throw distance for all characters.
•All Original Dead Island Dev mods (plans / upgrades) were added back and start with a New Character at level 1. (Also, nearly removed all the costs to make them.)
•Mindblowing Dev Mod (plan / upgrade) can be used on almost any item in the game. (Including Firearms)
•New Characters start out with 99999 Large Health Packs.
•All Health Packs heal 100% health on yourself and allies.
•Added Godly Kicks / Punches for all characters. (The Range is just about as far as you can see too)
•Afran's Sidearm (spawned only from Item Menu) has 99999 shots per clip.
•All firearms have ridiculous force and will send enemies flying. (Even boats and cars)
•Made crouch movement speeds identical to standing speeds for all characters.
•Removed or drastically lowered stamina costs for fist and kicking attacks for all characters.
•Increased Inventory Space to 100 Slots for all characters.
•Made all 8 Quick Select Slots available at level 1 for all characters.
•Increased Max Ammo Stacks to 999999 for all characters.
•Increased Max Craft & Medkit Stacks to 999999 for all characters.
•Removed all Windshields from vehicles. (To prevent cracking and removing. Client side only.)
•Level 3 Lockpick at level 1 for all characters. (No skill required.)
•Removed the Death Penalty for all characters. (No skill required.) (No cash is lost upon death.)

Soon to be added:
•Loot Mod (Only Greens and up will drop for all players and characters)
•Improved Invoke Menu (added options)
•Improved Drivability of all vehicles.

I tried not to overdue this mod incase a player actually decides to play legit.
I could have made this even more incredibly godly...
Any suggestions can be posted within this thread or PMed.
Bugs can also be reported via this thread or PMed.

My Dev Menu Preview: (Video is outdated, but should give you a general idea.)
You must login or register to view this content.

PS3 Installation:
You need CFW to use this.
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one in the zip file in the download link below.

PC Installation:
Go to Steam directory and copy and paste the new files there. For example:
(64-bit OS) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\diriptide\DI\Data0.pak
(32-bit OS) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\diriptide\DI\Data0.pak

Download V1.1 Here: (All Mods Included)
Use at your own risk![/b] I'm not responsible for any sort of ban!
PS3 = You must login or register to view this content.
PC = You must login or register to view this content.
Xbox 360 = You must login or register to view this content.

Download V1.1 Here (Menus Only): (No Additional Mods Included)
Last edited by DeadlyCObraXXX ; 05-21-2013 at 08:43 AM.

The following 76 users say thank you to DeadlyCObraXXX for this useful post:

^TPP^, /SneakerStreet/, A_Gen_Fiasco, Agoraphobian, alex9153, Alucard_Immorta, Asian, B o n e, BAGZY13B, channingman1201, Cien, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Crysision, Demon2Roxx, Devil, exiledunicorns, F0NT3, FallofReach, Farva, flynhigh09, FwiskyFIFA, Gay For Satan, hum_h2, HUYI82, IDontModLobbies, Pre Cummer, ImAzazel, Welsh, Ivy_xxx, jack4au, JakeP0500, joni_djESP, justeve, KareraHekku, KiDGiB, Madtrevs, MarioSr2013, Moddingnewb, Mr. Revenge, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Obris, PoisonousSnake, prototye76, Pseudo_Soldier, puffindaherb, samet2013, ICS Vortex, ShatteringCobra, Shelbinheimer, skankmoses, Skunk Modz, STVBDKD, TERMINATOR2452, Tipton_Modz, tony12717, xFLAMER, xSOADx, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, XxUnkn0wnxX, ZeroFateHD, Ziad1997, zSunriseModz

The following user groaned DeadlyCObraXXX for this awful post:

LegitLegendary0
06-09-2014, 07:41 PM #92
Originally posted by DeadlyCObraXXX View Post
DeadlyCobraXXX's Dev Mod + More (v1.1)
(Download Link Below)

This is my developer menu made by me, DeadlyCobraXXX.
Works on Dead Island: Riptide's latest update 1.4.1.1.10 Online.
I also made this for the original Dead Island for all patches online.

Dev Menu:
•Invoke Menu
- Allows you to teleport yourself (and everyone in your game) to that quest location or point/quest in the game.

•Item Menu - Allows you to spawn any item in the game into your inventory which you can then use, sell, trade, or drop on the ground. If your inventory is full, the items are automatically dropped onto the ground.

•Cheat Menu - Has several options within it including God Mode, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Cash, Ability to Spawn All Crafts, and so much more.

•Progress Menu - Allows the player to level up or down him or herself, add a certain amount of XP, etc.

•AI Debug Menu - Allows the player to spawn in any ally or enemy in the game in front of them.

•Storage Menu - Allows the player to access Henry's storage from anywhere in the game.

•Craft Menu - Allows the player to access an Upgrade / Repair Bench from anywhere in the game. (Unfortunately, this is only useful to view costs and recipes.)

Notes:
•I purposefully left out the Collectables Menu, as it only allows you to spawn them for yourself, therefore, the menu is useless.
•I also left out the Variables Menu because it is view only, therefore, it is also useless.
•No stock menus were replaced on the PC / Steam version, however, 3 stock menus were replaced on both PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to different platform coding functions. (The 3 menus are Hints, Controls, and Journal a.k.a. Bestiary)

I have also included other Mods within this Mod, such as:
•Removed the unskippable opening videos before the "Start Screen" (PC only)
•100% Boomerang Chance on all characters at level 1. (No skill required)
•Drastically increased throw distance for all characters.
•All Original Dead Island Dev mods (plans / upgrades) were added back and start with a New Character at level 1. (Also, nearly removed all the costs to make them.)
•Mindblowing Dev Mod (plan / upgrade) can be used on almost any item in the game. (Including Firearms)
•New Characters start out with 99999 Large Health Packs.
•All Health Packs heal 100% health on yourself and allies.
•Added Godly Kicks / Punches for all characters. (The Range is just about as far as you can see too)
•Afran's Sidearm (spawned only from Item Menu) has 99999 shots per clip.
•All firearms have ridiculous force and will send enemies flying. (Even boats and cars)
•Made crouch movement speeds identical to standing speeds for all characters.
•Removed or drastically lowered stamina costs for fist and kicking attacks for all characters.
•Increased Inventory Space to 100 Slots for all characters.
•Made all 8 Quick Select Slots available at level 1 for all characters.
•Increased Max Ammo Stacks to 999999 for all characters.
•Increased Max Craft & Medkit Stacks to 999999 for all characters.
•Removed all Windshields from vehicles. (To prevent cracking and removing. Client side only.)
•Level 3 Lockpick at level 1 for all characters. (No skill required.)
•Removed the Death Penalty for all characters. (No skill required.) (No cash is lost upon death.)

Soon to be added:
•Loot Mod (Only Greens and up will drop for all players and characters)
•Improved Invoke Menu (added options)
•Improved Drivability of all vehicles.

I tried not to overdue this mod incase a player actually decides to play legit.
I could have made this even more incredibly godly...
Any suggestions can be posted within this thread or PMed.
Bugs can also be reported via this thread or PMed.

My Dev Menu Preview: (Video is outdated, but should give you a general idea.)
You must login or register to view this content.

PS3 Installation:
You need CFW to use this.
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one in the zip file in the download link below.

PC Installation:
Go to Steam directory and copy and paste the new files there. For example:
(64-bit OS) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\diriptide\DI\Data0.pak
(32-bit OS) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\diriptide\DI\Data0.pak

Download V1.1 Here: (All Mods Included)

Download V1.1 Here (Menus Only): (No Additional Mods Included)

Could you add the ability to get crowd pleaser and defender of the motherland
with 99999999/99999999?
06-10-2014, 04:30 AM #93
Hey, could I get some help, whenever I place the things in the DI folder or whatever I go to play the game but when it goes to the start menu where you click "Press Any Button to Continue" it doesn't come up it just has the logo but when I place the original data0.pak and the datapre files it works again so I don't know what to do, Thanks
06-19-2014, 07:27 PM #94
why is it not english?
06-20-2014, 07:53 PM #95
Could you make a really godly version of this to use with me and my friend?
08-06-2014, 06:43 PM #96
were the xbox Installation
08-28-2014, 12:27 AM #97
the drop box say it is generating too much traffic... how else can i download this?
08-29-2014, 01:49 PM #98
Can you re upload this man? Or anyone who has this can you guys upload it and send me the link? Thanks.

EDIT: Got it to download.
Last edited by SavageRising ; 08-30-2014 at 12:11 AM.
10-04-2014, 02:02 PM #99
After enabling rag doll i cant disable, is there a way to fix that?
also is there away to get rid of the OP kicks and b]punches (as in set it to have default range and damage)
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM #100
this dont work for non steam ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo