07-14-2013, 05:50 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU
Today i show you how to mod the LEDs on your PS3 Slim, the power and eject button.
Sony has built in PS3 Slim CECH200x, 210x and 250x additional LEDs, which are not connected. When CECH300x something is no longer possible. If you would like to use these LEDs must be soldered only one cable per LED. Sure you need a Solder Station to do it and a ~0.14 mm² cable

CECH200x
An LED is only ON when you turn ON the PS3. I voted for Red. The second LED lights up when a disc is inserted. Here is so clear that one takes Blue. There are at CECH200x 3 LEDs. 1x RED and 2x BLUE. You can put the LEDs ON continuous current, then they are ON when the power cord is plugged in (standby)

Images
You must login or register to view this content.

so this will look
I have now connected two LEDs

Video

CECH 250x and CECH210x it's the same
Here, the circuit only eject mod is built strange and possible
Easily solder the 2 points with 1 cable.

Images

Video

Credits: Chipwelt and PS3-tools.de
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 07-15-2013 at 11:42 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

ErasedDev, Sabotage, flynhigh09, Gabberhard, NJN, Ozy, SeTizDaREaL, SnaY, Soldier., Tipton_Modz, worrorfight
07-17-2013, 09:49 PM #11
psnrajdeep1
Do a barrel roll!
i wish i had a slim ps3
10-03-2014, 09:57 PM #12
Dean-xXx
Save Point
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
Think depends on model dsw-001 or hsw-001 either way u can do a lot with the there's a tutorial as well on wiki can set them as standby leds.

Can you post the links for tutorials? (dsw-001)
I want to turn on RED when is on stand-by and switch off when console turns on and i want the BLUE ones on when i insert a disc.

Cheers
10-03-2014, 10:08 PM #13
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
I use to have a semi broken eject/power cable from taking it out so many times when installing the E3 Flasher on my ps3. it had the exact same as this You must login or register to view this content. that blue line at the corner. The light hurt my eyes so I covered it with tape, then eventually i opened the ps3 up again and the cable stop working entirely. Got a new one and now the light ain't there no more Lol
10-04-2014, 01:02 AM #14
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xXx View Post
Can you post the links for tutorials? (dsw-001)
I want to turn on RED when is on stand-by and switch off when console turns on and i want the BLUE ones on when i insert a disc.

Cheers
only way to do that is to rewire the led from those leds into the side leds. all you have to do is follow the led that goes to four blank spotted line and ground it out.

The following user thanked alchybear for this useful post:

Dean-xXx
10-04-2014, 05:30 AM #15
xCLS
Do a barrel roll!
Bro Thank You So Much I Love This Tut Enzo
11-10-2016, 05:55 PM #16
I have the HSW-001 and I want the red light to be on when it's off and the blue when it's on with a disc inside. Please show me how to do that. Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo