07-27-2013, 02:06 AM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

This is a tool I created for compiling PowerPC instructions into OpCodes. This is EXTREMELY useful for PS3 modding, as all PS3 .elfs are PowerPC. This is a PPU compiler, so it will compile opcodes that will work for any PS3 game application (or xbox .xex files).

Screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

How to use

1. Enter your instructions in the box on the left.
2. Enter the address that you will be injecting the opcodes at in the Start Address box (note, this is the address from IDA/Memory, not the HxD address).
3. Click the compile button.
4. Copy the opcodes from the rightmost box and paste them into your elf at the appropriate address.

To designate a register, put a "%" symbol in front of it. For example:

li r3, 0    <--this will not work.
li %r3, 0 <--this will work.

For bl instructions, just do:

bl (address to bl to)

For example:

bl 0x248FA4

For conditional branching instructions, just do the instruction followed by the distance to branch. For example:

bdnz -0x14
beq 0x14
bne 0x2C

Download

Download the tool here: You must login or register to view this content.
View a virus scan here: You must login or register to view this content.

(Sorry about the false positives, the app has been protected to prevent reverse engineering Choco)

Credits:
-BuC-Shotz for some help and some code
-The makers of MinGW
-xSonoro for packing
-iMCSx for some C# help

Enjoy guys, hopefully this will be useful to some of you!
Last edited by Choco ; 07-27-2013 at 02:29 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

-JM-, {H} | Exception, |RichModder|, AlexNGU, B777x, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, BLiNDzZ, BrinkerzHD, Bucko, Chxii, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DH63, ErasedDev, esc0rtd3w, Father Luckeyy, FBML, flynhigh09, Gabberhard, Gendjisan, GongasPT, Hunter926, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImSooCool, Insult, Island Time, ItsLollo1000, jdmalex, Je Modz, JLM, JOniiX85, klambo, LBK, M-alShammary, Mango_Knife, milky4444, Mr_Snake_-, Mr. Mask, mrdarkblue, Norway-_-1999, Notorious, O-H, GandalfsBish, Pewp, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, ryu_hayabusa80, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shark, Smoky420, SnaY, Soldier., Source Code, Sticky, Swaqq, Taylor, TheUnexpected, Ciri, TotalModzHD, Vicodin10, Winter, xFlavez, xRevolutions
07-27-2013, 02:08 AM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Hey NGU,

This is a tool I created for compiling PowerPC instructions into OpCodes. This is EXTREMELY useful for PS3 modding, as all PS3 .elfs are PowerPC. This is a PPU compiler, so it will compile opcodes that will work for any PS3 game application (or xbox .xex files).

Screenshot:

How to use

2. Enter the address that you will be injecting the opcodes at in the Start Address box (note, this is the address from IDA/Memory, not the HxD address).
4. Copy the opcodes from the rightmost box and paste them into your elf at the appropriate address.

bl <address to bl to>

For example:

bl 0x248FA4

For conditional branching instructions, just do the instruction followed by the distance to branch. For example:

bdnz -0x14
beq 0x14
bne 0x2C

Download

(Sorry about the false positives, the app has been protected to prevent reverse engineering Choco)

Credits:
-The makers of MinGW
-xSonoro for packing

You released it!!! Tiphat
07-27-2013, 02:10 AM #3
Hey NGU,

Screenshot:

How to use

bl <address to bl to>

For example:

bl 0x248FA4

bdnz -0x14
beq 0x14
bne 0x2C

Download

Credits:
-The makers of MinGW
-xSonoro for packing

1. Who the fuck knows ppc besides you, aero, and compvir on this site? :ha!:
2. choco makes a program to help reverse engineering of a cod game, yet doesn't want his to be reverse engineered :ha!:

never the less, good job sir Winky Winky
07-27-2013, 02:12 AM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by Jakes625 View Post
1. Who the fuck knows ppc besides you, aero, and compvir on this site? :ha!:
2. choco makes a program to help reverse engineering of a cod game, yet doesn't want his to be reverse engineered :ha!:

never the less, good job sir Winky Winky

This is useful for any game, both PS3 and Xbox :p

The following user thanked Choco for this useful post:

bAdReQuEsT
07-27-2013, 02:58 AM #5
This is useful for any game, both PS3 and Xbox :p

LOL most people will ask questions and probably spam the forum saying how to use this just saying there are a lot of noobs on this forum lol.
07-27-2013, 08:46 AM #6
Simply amazing. Love you, I even I don't know if I'm Kidding. <3
07-27-2013, 09:04 AM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by prototype123 View Post
LOL most people will ask questions and probably spam the forum saying how to use this just saying there are a lot of noobs on this forum lol.

So for that reason it shouldn't be released? I'm sure you was a noob at some point too...

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

ViolentChick
07-27-2013, 10:33 AM #8
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Hey NGU,

Screenshot:

How to use

bl (address to bl to)

For example:

bl 0x248FA4

bdnz -0x14
beq 0x14
bne 0x2C

Download

Credits:
-The makers of MinGW
-xSonoro for packing
-iMCSx for some C# help

First I wanna say you're the best ,"NGU Love you CHOCO , MR Choco" , Second thanks to all the people that helped you and I believe this is will be very useful and make a lot stuff much easier for us and also for beginners in the game's modding scene :-)
07-27-2013, 10:34 AM #9
Originally posted by prototype123 View Post

hey guise can u pls tell me how do i use this tool? i rlly wanna mod. also wen will u releese a 4.46 jb???? thx
07-27-2013, 11:28 AM #10
Originally posted by OMGitsSimple View Post
hey guise can u pls tell me how do i use this tool? i rlly wanna mod. also wen will u releese a 4.46 jb???? thx

You just went full retard. Drack

The following 2 users say thank you to therifboy for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ, JLM

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo