1. A product with an IP address such as a wireless router or old computer possibly that can share internet to hook up and the ETHERNET cable to.. This will not interfere with your wireless and does not to be on the internet
2. PS3 on DEX
4. Ethernet Cable
5. ProDG TargetManager
1. Alright, this is extremely simple and easy, but sometimes hard to find: Ethernet needs to be hooked up from PS3 to something that has an IP address but does not need internet on it
2. Turn your PS3 on
3. Go to your internet connection settings and choose the wifi that you request (Make sure your computer is set on the network also)
4. Check your IP address on your PS3!! Mine is 10.0.1.50 and I will use that as an example.. Replace 10.0.1.50 with your IP Address
5. Go in Debug Settings and choose "Network Settings for Debug" and choose "Dual Settings"
6. Power off and power on PS3
7. Load your ProDG TargerManager and add a target name it 10.0.1.50 and make sure you've selected Debugging Station at the bottom of the page
9. Put in IP Address or Host name: 10.0.1.50 and the port to 1000 if it wasn't already
10. Click next then click finish
11. Connect your PS3 and ENJOY(:
I don't have credits as I don't know if someone had figured this out previously, and I'm not sure who made the ProDG manager:/
If someone else has made this tutorial already let me know!