09-02-2013, 02:57 AM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Today i was priviliged to test the first ever PSN game converted from Paid PSN (requires .rap) to Licence Free. (if i am wrong about this please tell me)

Some amazing work by You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. has made this possible. Oh and of course me for having such fabulous friends to work with.

You must login or register to view this content. has written a Tutorial for all you lucky people.

Originally posted by another user
Tools you’ll need:
1. edat tool (gui) - ps3tools by aldostools specifically
2. scetool (gui) - ps3tools by aldostools specifically
3. psnstuff by loosers

Steps:
1. Fetch your favourite psn game and correspondent rap from psnstuff
2. extract the pkg and get the edat(s) and the eboot.bin from it (if there is one)
3. using edat tool gui, decrypt the edat(s) with the respective rap and reencrypt it(them) with devklic -npdrm1 (free klic)
4. using scetool gui, and with the rap properly placed in raps folder, decrypt the eboot of the game.
5. reencrypt it with this command (for 4.xx cfw):

Code:
scetool.exe -v –sce-type=SELF –compress-data=TRUE –skip-sections=TRUE –key-revision=10 –self-auth-id=1010000001000003 –self-add-shdrs=TRUE –self-vendor-id=01000002 –self-type=NPDRM –self-app-version=0001000000000000 –self-fw-version=0003006000000000 –np-license-type=FREE –np-content-id=YOURCID –np-app-type=EXEC –np-real-fname=EBOOT.BIN –encrypt EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN

Where YOURCID is the game’s content id.

6. install the game pkg ONLY and test if it gives you an error when you try to run it of activation
7. replace the eboot and the edat(s) with the ones on the game.
8. run the game again. it should now work without problems.

Note that this may not work in some games. please test it in all the types of psn activated content to know which ones work and which ones don’t. a compatibility list may be required for this.

Credits: zecoxao, Ada Love Lace and harryoke

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 09-02-2013 at 03:16 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

^TPP^, 631, BadChoicesZ, FAKA_ELITE, Hoen, KrElZo, Mango_Knife, Ozy, Pseudo_Soldier, Sabent, Soldier., xkoeckiiej, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, XxEriCxX
09-02-2013, 03:03 AM #2
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Im guessing you cant use this for GTA V :( But still nice release Smile
09-02-2013, 04:32 AM #3
Will this work for Kiosk Firmware as well? P.S Btw i'm back bitches! lol jk
09-02-2013, 08:51 AM #4
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Well Hare is the Tools Collection i Put together from aldos tools combined with command in .bat format <-- u have to edit the YOURCID section each time you do a new game. i put Trueancestor tools in there and with latest updated keys..

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
I know it look suspicious but it false positives....

The following user thanked XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

flynhigh09
09-02-2013, 05:16 PM #5
Hell of a job to everyone involved!
09-03-2013, 05:16 AM #6
Ozy
Hurah!
awesome work :y:
09-03-2013, 07:15 AM #7
XxEriCxX
Do a barrel roll!
Can someone make a vid tutorial with this?
09-03-2013, 12:09 PM #8
diozz
Bounty hunter
ur talking about hacking games that would normally require a license bought on psn, but would they be still work on a ofw ps3 after a data transfer? Cause if u hack the eboot and edat i think the game will only be working on a cfw. please reply soon, thx
09-03-2013, 12:25 PM #9
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
Looks good bro
09-03-2013, 10:36 PM #10
Bichote
Former Staff
Nice work :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo