11-01-2013, 11:29 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed.
Last edited by Cesei ; 05-07-2014 at 03:43 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-JM-, Cien, DonGiuliiano, FruitBurst, goochman89, Bichote, Mango_Knife, Ozy, Pseudo_Soldier, ROBERT_ROWL_, smashedya, TreyarchTragedy, uaeonly, xkoeckiiej
11-18-2013, 03:15 AM #38
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Ozy View Post
what if my consolid is banned ?
when i put a new one on i need it to stay so that i can sync trophies on ofw :|

You need to flash a console id permanently following this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

Ozy
11-18-2013, 03:21 AM #39
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
You need to flash a console id permanently following this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

alright cool Smile
probbably not the safest though to do it on my main account?
11-18-2013, 03:41 AM #40
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Ozy View Post
alright cool Smile
probbably not the safest though to do it on my main account?

It is safe alot of even more methods you can use that I personally do to be untraceable. Heres one, when your loading games on your CFW change your cid to a invalid one also make sure the profile your loading games on is a blank one. So now you should have a blank profile with lots of trophies to sync, what you want to do now is update to Habib OFW 4.50 and sync. Before you update to Habib OFW make sure you clear history using psninja, also use psnopv1 and delete and temporary clear sycalls and delete boot history etc. Once you did that turn off your console and update to the modded ofw and sync also once you turned off your console before u updated to the ofw this will put the cid that was originally on your console or that you permanently flashed. If you want to repeat this you can use the Rogero downgrader to go onto 3.55 then install the CFW of your choice. Also I heard you can just install any CFW over.
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-18-2013 at 03:43 AM.
11-18-2013, 08:33 PM #41
I'd really like to jailbreak my ps3, but Its long past 3.55 update so I know only with an e3 flasher or a progskeet I could downgrade it and then do the jailbreak...But with this release can I jailbreak my ps3 even being on the latest update? (sorry if the question sounds really dumb but PS3 Jailbreaking 0% in my knowledge)
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM #42
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by RavageFury94A View Post
I'd really like to jailbreak my ps3, but Its long past 3.55 update so I know only with an e3 flasher or a progskeet I could downgrade it and then do the jailbreak...But with this release can I jailbreak my ps3 even being on the latest update? (sorry if the question sounds really dumb but PS3 Jailbreaking 0% in my knowledge)

Your console needs to be already on CFW for this too work. If you live in England I can downgrade your console for you cheap.
11-19-2013, 08:10 AM #43
naaa thanks bro, my ps3 can only be touched by me xd
11-20-2013, 01:09 AM #44
xTrue-Famex
Save Point
nice I'm tying now
11-20-2013, 01:55 AM #45
xTrue-Famex
Save Point
this shit does not work...
11-20-2013, 11:50 PM #46
Cesei