Post: Advanced Method of Real Time Modding Wireless With No Lag Also Stops CID Stealers
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM #1
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Guys Today i am Releasing My Method To Real Time Mod/Edit Wireless

What You Will Need PS3 DEX Mode (Rebug Users On DEX Make Sure to have your Mode On DEX for this to Work) Laptop With Lan Port A Internet Cable (Only One) (Make Sure to Watch the video) To Bypass CID Stealers i want this Thread Sticked) Smile Make it Happen

(For Rebug Users To Find Your Real Time Editing IP Address.)
Go to Debug Settings

And Find Connection Status List For Debug Your IP Will Display There.
Also This Method Works On Enstones CCAPI Just Use It For DEX
(Released) To Stop Console Stealers Simply Just Turn Your Wireless Off!!
Cause The Connections Runs Though The Laptop Instead Of The Internet Connection.
I will make another Video Soon Explaining How It Works..
Last edited by Turk_Warrior ; 06-12-2014 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Updated The Theard New Version

The following 33 users say thank you to Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, Eddie Mac, A_Gen_Fiasco, A6shRkm, aburezk, Alexis-cs, BaSs_HaXoR, Boeing6570, Cesei, Gemi, DeLuca, Durnethe3, EraseTheSanity, Esker, Frank Ryan, Harry, iTzchito, ItzZuga, JakeP0500, koekiemonstarr2, Loxy, Mango_Knife, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RazorExile, Jasdeep, Sunnis, trilispy, xInfectHost, xkoeckiiej
03-18-2015, 12:19 PM #110
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
if you want please tell me what you did if you need help i will gradly help

I enable dual network and turn off pad auto detect just like the video. My target manager still show i'm connected, my DEX tool can connect but cannot attach. When i undo the changes then my tools can attach.
03-19-2015, 10:14 AM #111
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Disable anything related to the ehtnert example hamachi that can affect unstall that shit

change eboot
or use diffrent comptuer
07-10-2015, 10:40 PM #112
When I open "network and sharing center" the ps3 connection is not there
07-11-2015, 02:27 AM #113
0x60000000
Save Point
Thanks for this
07-11-2015, 05:55 PM #114
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
didn't work... My PS3's connection doesn't show up in the network and sharing center... I guess I have to use ccapi even though i'm on DEX :(
08-23-2015, 03:34 PM #115
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post
didn't work... My PS3's connection doesn't show up in the network and sharing center... I guess I have to use ccapi even though i'm on DEX :(

Check your cable
computer
and ps3 settings and try again
08-27-2015, 06:50 PM #116
xInfectHost
Bounty hunter
I've been struggling getting this to work. But thanks a lot for this. It works perfect
09-17-2015, 05:00 PM #117
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i cant get it show in my network sharing centre neither does it show real time modding ip on xmb but it shows it on debug settings
09-19-2015, 11:35 AM #118
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Hello Guys Today i am Releasing My Method To Real Time Mod/Edit Wireless

What You Will Need PS3 DEX Mode (Rebug Users On DEX Make Sure to have your Mode On DEX for this to Work) Laptop With Lan Port A Internet Cable (Only One) (Make Sure to Watch the video) To Bypass CID Stealers i want this Thread Sticked) Smile Make it Happen

(For Rebug Users To Find Your Real Time Editing IP Address.)
Go to Debug Settings

And Find Connection Status List For Debug Your IP Will Display There.
Also This Method Works On Enstones CCAPI Just Use It For DEX
(Released) To Stop Console Stealers Simply Just Turn Your Wireless Off!!
Cause The Connections Runs Though The Laptop Instead Of The Internet Connection.
I will make another Video Soon Explaining How It Works..

i cant get it show in my network sharing centre neither does it show real time modding ip on xmb but it shows it on debug settings

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo