Post: Advanced Method of Real Time Modding Wireless With No Lag Also Stops CID Stealers
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM #1
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Guys Today i am Releasing My Method To Real Time Mod/Edit Wireless

What You Will Need PS3 DEX Mode (Rebug Users On DEX Make Sure to have your Mode On DEX for this to Work) Laptop With Lan Port A Internet Cable (Only One) (Make Sure to Watch the video) To Bypass CID Stealers i want this Thread Sticked) Smile Make it Happen

(For Rebug Users To Find Your Real Time Editing IP Address.)
Go to Debug Settings

And Find Connection Status List For Debug Your IP Will Display There.
Also This Method Works On Enstones CCAPI Just Use It For DEX
(Released) To Stop Console Stealers Simply Just Turn Your Wireless Off!!
Cause The Connections Runs Though The Laptop Instead Of The Internet Connection.
I will make another Video Soon Explaining How It Works..
Last edited by Turk_Warrior ; 06-12-2014 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Updated The Theard New Version

The following 33 users say thank you to Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, Eddie Mac, A_Gen_Fiasco, A6shRkm, aburezk, Alexis-cs, BaSs_HaXoR, Boeing6570, Cesei, Gemi, DeLuca, Durnethe3, EraseTheSanity, Esker, Frank Ryan, Harry, iTzchito, ItzZuga, JakeP0500, koekiemonstarr2, Loxy, Mango_Knife, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RazorExile, Jasdeep, Sunnis, trilispy, xInfectHost, xkoeckiiej
11-13-2013, 10:48 AM #11
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by AnonHack View Post
doesnt work! Erorr Tagret Manager : [ATTACH=CONFIG]27969[/ATTACH]

you are using your wireless connection i updated the theard to find your wired connection
11-13-2013, 10:49 AM #12
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by cs View Post
Hi.

I can not find the PS3.

I do not speak English. I can not understand your video tutorial. but I active the options like you.

I write my questions
minute 2:00 in the video tutorial. How IP is displayed in the XMB?
minute 2:05 in the video tutorial. Is the principal connection on the PS3 is WiFi?
Do you have to make some adjustments to the IP addresses?

Greetings.

if you are on REBUG CFW ive updated it so you can get the rtm ip
11-13-2013, 12:17 PM #13
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
you are using your wireless connection i updated the theard to find your wired connection

how about internet connection? disbale it or make it wilress? i went to debug setting my ip shows 0.0.0.0.0! i do every step in the video

REBUG DEX 4.46
11-13-2013, 01:33 PM #14
Hi
I send you a PM with my SKYPE (But remember you, which I use translators to write in English)

Using DEX REBUG 4.46 (Mode: REBUG Menu: Rebug (QA Activated)

I tried to use the principal connection, wifi, and cable, and neither of the two has worked for me.

Greetings
11-13-2013, 01:44 PM #15
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
how about internet connection? disbale it or make it wilress? i went to debug setting my ip shows 0.0.0.0.0! i do every step in the video

REBUG DEX 4.46

your on right track you need to check if your cable works put the cable from your laptop/pc to ps3 it should a nice ip for you
11-13-2013, 02:08 PM #16
your on right track you need to check if your cable works put the cable from your laptop/pc to ps3 it should a nice ip for you

you didnt answer my question! "how about internet connection? disbale it or make it wilress?"
11-13-2013, 02:20 PM #17
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
you didnt answer my question! "how about internet connection? disbale it or make it wilress?"

make it wireless
11-13-2013, 02:41 PM #18
make it wireless

are you sure it worked on Rebug?? i tested alot and it doesnt work
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM #19
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
are you sure it worked on Rebug?? i tested alot and it doesnt work

yes....

i was on rebug before i went ps3ita