02-19-2014, 03:39 AM #1
coreconfusion
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so ive seen a lot of people say this is console ban and you need new ID and so forth, well this is not always the case. My ID is not banned. ever since i changed to 4.50PS3ita DEX ive gotten this error especially with spoof to 4.55

****FIX****

-download You must login or register to view this content.
-install and run the .PKG
-every time you boot up your ps3 run ita manager before attempting to log into PSN
-No more error

you have to run ITA everytime you boot your ps3 before you can login
im not sure what causes this glitch exactly, but this fix works for me. Let me know if it works for you too!

EDIT: if this does not work, open ita manager---- start-network tools-restore original console ID- then try to login. hope this helps some of you guys, it wont work for everyone.
Last edited by coreconfusion ; 02-19-2014 at 05:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to coreconfusion for this useful post:

Crispyy, TheFuture
03-02-2014, 05:31 AM #11
Default Avatar
Kas
This tutorial has been posted many times. this is what the error code means 8002A224 means the cid is not real because you are trying to log in with a dex cid meaning all you do is use any cid changing app to change to ur original cid. You can get your original cid from rebug toolbox or multiman its really not that big of a deal.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

joni_djESP
03-02-2014, 07:21 AM #12
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
so ive seen a lot of people say this is console ban and you need new ID and so forth, well this is not always the case. My ID is not banned. ever since i changed to 4.50PS3ita DEX ive gotten this error especially with spoof to 4.55

****FIX****

-every time you boot up your ps3 run ita manager before attempting to log into PSN
-No more error

im not sure what causes this glitch exactly, but this fix works for me. Let me know if it works for you too!

EDIT: if this does not work, open ita manager---- start-network tools-restore original console ID- then try to login. hope this helps some of you guys, it wont work for everyone.

You don't need a spoof for this, I'm on 4.50ita as well, but if i'm correct that error is the console ban error? (dont take my word for it) but, you do need to set your default CID every time you boot up your ita, that's why you do those steps.
I believe I read somewhere it was possible to do something extra so that it does it itself, may be wrong though
03-02-2014, 01:42 PM #13
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by Apple
You don't need a spoof for this, I'm on 4.50ita as well, but if i'm correct that error is the console ban error? (dont take my word for it) but, you do need to set your default CID every time you boot up your ita, that's why you do those steps.
I believe I read somewhere it was possible to do something extra so that it does it itself, may be wrong though

Well i get that error and i don't have to reset the id. I just open and close ita, and i can sign in. Not banned
03-02-2014, 07:36 PM #14
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
This tutorial has been posted many times. this is what the error code means 8002A224 means the cid is not real because you are trying to log in with a dex cid meaning all you do is use any cid changing app to change to ur original cid. You can get your original cid from rebug toolbox or multiman its really not that big of a deal.

Like i said in the original post, i don't reset or change my cid. I just open and close ita manager and it bypasses the error and lets me sign in. Apologies if its a repost, was just trying to help some people out.

The following user thanked coreconfusion for this useful post:

Artiist
03-03-2014, 10:25 PM #15
so ive seen a lot of people say this is console ban and you need new ID and so forth, well this is not always the case. My ID is not banned. ever since i changed to 4.50PS3ita DEX ive gotten this error especially with spoof to 4.55

****FIX****

-No more error

wrong just restore original id with psita manager will fix it
03-03-2014, 11:56 PM #16
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
wrong just restore original id with psita manager will fix it

you obviously did not read the entire post....smh

Artiist
03-04-2014, 01:28 AM #17
Vipr
Vault dweller

****FIX****

-No more error

I have that installed.. It doesnt stop anything 8002A224 is the console banned code.
03-04-2014, 02:26 AM #18
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hexagor View Post
I have that installed.. It doesnt stop anything 8002A224 is the console banned code.

like i said, it will not work for everyone.

ArtistM0dz
12-03-2014, 08:34 AM #19
omfg bro i had that error and thought i was console banned thank you so much man this worked.. i downloaded ps3 ita manager and restored original id thanks again man sorry for bumping this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo