Post: PS3 Bruteforce 4.7 Save Data download Resigner Programme OFW CFW
03-06-2014, 11:49 AM #1
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Download : BruteforceSaveData 4.7 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest games.conf file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest CheatsDB_BSD file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Cheat Patch Updates : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : msvbvm50.dll File needed : [url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/jp6903kh9vqd8kw/MSVBVM50.DLL[/url]
What is this programme It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for loads of game titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.

FEATURES:
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.

Video of How to use:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sirprizer ; 09-24-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: new links updated

The following 55 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

-SuperMan, :HIGH:, along_isma, Arles, ATHx, bejekas, Blaze Modding, BubbaDaBarb, Carloswest3sl, carma66, CITYCOMET, Cloud, CristinaRawr, Crunk, Dan Dactyl, Devil, dolby1, dolf1, DSG24, gaming_nation, goldwing, GYNOUGH, hibye3, konamy, Lamputt, lucushadow, ManInBlack, marduk12, Meatdress, Mr.Alfredo, nabeil15, nimrobalgit, Nitaino, Omega_17, ps3kid31jay, Rebuged, Rex Evil, robebubop, samet2013, scorpios1969, smashedya, staticwork, swerve420, The_Game_Modder, TheDoctor MoDz, thesgtsw, Tom1210, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, Xplaya, xSOADx
03-27-2014, 08:04 PM #11
Hello,
I have a problem with this software.
I formated my computer (windows7 x64), And after that bruteforce can't decrypt the key for edit games profile.
Two dialogue boxes appears -the firstone : sucure_id_missing
-second one : bruteforce can't be performed.

Is that an issue for tis ?

Thanks, Christophe
03-28-2014, 05:33 PM #12
thanks for the share! i was actually looking for this myself.
04-06-2014, 03:32 PM #13
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i get this when trying too open it You must login or register to view this content.
04-06-2014, 03:44 PM #14
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Check out You must login or register to view this content. It a better explantaion on Bruthforce.
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
i get this when trying too open it You must login or register to view this content.
04-06-2014, 03:46 PM #15
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T

just puting this file link : You must login or register to view this content. in the right place should fix it
im on windows 8 and 64bit so on my computer ,C drive , program files(x86) , bruteforce save data , so i put in this folder..

The following 2 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

ps3kid31jay, smashedya
04-06-2014, 03:46 PM #16
Esker
Samurai Poster

Type the dll in google and type fix and there is app you can download or you can download the dll itself and place it in were brute force is Smile
04-20-2014, 12:15 AM #17
pasky
I Luv NGU!
Thanks for keeping the games.conf updated!
04-20-2014, 09:42 AM #18
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by papiskullo View Post
Thanks for keeping the games.conf updated!

now thread is updated with latest games conf fileEnzo
05-08-2014, 07:08 PM #19
I can't even get the program to work it just crashes and says "Bruteforce Save Data has stopped working" and then closes :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo