Post: PS3 Bruteforce 4.7 Save Data download Resigner Programme OFW CFW
03-06-2014, 11:49 AM #1
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Download : BruteforceSaveData 4.7 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest games.conf file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest CheatsDB_BSD file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Cheat Patch Updates : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : msvbvm50.dll File needed : [url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/jp6903kh9vqd8kw/MSVBVM50.DLL[/url]
What is this programme It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for loads of game titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.

FEATURES:
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.

Video of How to use:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sirprizer ; 09-24-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: new links updated

The following 55 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

-SuperMan, :HIGH:, along_isma, Arles, ATHx, bejekas, Blaze Modding, BubbaDaBarb, Carloswest3sl, carma66, CITYCOMET, Cloud, CristinaRawr, Crunk, Dan Dactyl, Devil, dolby1, dolf1, DSG24, gaming_nation, goldwing, GYNOUGH, hibye3, konamy, Lamputt, lucushadow, ManInBlack, marduk12, Meatdress, Mr.Alfredo, nabeil15, nimrobalgit, Nitaino, Omega_17, ps3kid31jay, Rebuged, Rex Evil, robebubop, samet2013, scorpios1969, smashedya, staticwork, swerve420, The_Game_Modder, TheDoctor MoDz, thesgtsw, Tom1210, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, Xplaya, xSOADx
11-28-2015, 04:29 AM #65
Whenever i try and open this it just immediately crashes. anyway to fix this?
11-30-2015, 04:57 AM #66
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Download : BruteforceSaveData 4.7 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest games.conf file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest CheatsDB_BSD file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Cheat Patch Updates : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : msvbvm50.dll File needed : [url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/jp6903kh9vqd8kw/MSVBVM50.DLL[/url]
What is this programme It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for loads of game titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.

FEATURES:
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.

Video of How to use:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks for thiss
12-09-2015, 01:53 PM #67
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
thanks for thiss

NP good luck :yes:
12-12-2015, 02:04 PM #68
You must login or register to view this content. Geo
01-15-2016, 10:55 PM #69
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
is this the recent brute force? and can it be used to hack uncharted because i downloaded the one from the main page and it now says i have to update the .conf
01-27-2016, 03:44 PM #70
Looks like alot of nasty viruses on bruteforce i dont want on my pc
01-28-2016, 12:46 PM #71
anybody know where i can get a bruteforce w/o all the viruses???
01-31-2016, 07:28 PM #72
Does anyone have the disk hash key for Darksiders 2
06-21-2016, 05:11 AM #73
BeerFearModz
Little One
Cheers bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo