Post: PS3 Bruteforce 4.7 Save Data download Resigner Programme OFW CFW
03-06-2014, 11:49 AM #1
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Download : BruteforceSaveData 4.7 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest games.conf file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest CheatsDB_BSD file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Cheat Patch Updates : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : msvbvm50.dll File needed : [url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/jp6903kh9vqd8kw/MSVBVM50.DLL[/url]
What is this programme It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for loads of game titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.

FEATURES:
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.

Video of How to use:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sirprizer ; 09-24-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: new links updated

The following 55 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

-SuperMan, :HIGH:, along_isma, Arles, ATHx, bejekas, Blaze Modding, BubbaDaBarb, Carloswest3sl, carma66, CITYCOMET, Cloud, CristinaRawr, Crunk, Dan Dactyl, Devil, dolby1, dolf1, DSG24, gaming_nation, goldwing, GYNOUGH, hibye3, konamy, Lamputt, lucushadow, ManInBlack, marduk12, Meatdress, Mr.Alfredo, nabeil15, nimrobalgit, Nitaino, Omega_17, ps3kid31jay, Rebuged, Rex Evil, robebubop, samet2013, scorpios1969, smashedya, staticwork, swerve420, The_Game_Modder, TheDoctor MoDz, thesgtsw, Tom1210, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, Xplaya, xSOADx
03-11-2014, 07:00 AM #2
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Thanks I Was Searching For This <3
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM #3
MansonXX
Gym leader
Well I used all the files and now I updated cheats but I go to add cheats to a game I verified to have cheats before no longer shows any cheats.. All files r in the correct place and I see I'm not the only one with this problem . Who do we fix it
03-21-2014, 08:02 PM #4
Awesome, thank you very much!
03-25-2014, 02:24 PM #5
Can we use this for the vita version?
03-25-2014, 10:55 PM #6
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by PZR115 View Post

Download : BSD 4.6 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest games.conf file needed : You must login or register to view this content.
Download : Latest CheatsDB_BSD file needed : You must login or register to view this content.

What is this programme It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats for loads of game titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.

FEATURES:
Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.

Video of How to use:

What does the resign trophy do?, could you explain when people have to use it? Thanks
03-26-2014, 12:46 AM #7
Hi, ive downloaded, unzipped, and tried to install this like 5 times now.. When I get to the install part it gets to about 80% and a box pops up saying
. I looked around on the site and read another thread stating to another that he may be missing his dll and was told to google it and get it off the net. Tried it and the program [ Dll-files fixer ] that I tried states that the dll file is there. so now im wondering what to do. Any help would be appreciated thx
03-26-2014, 07:06 PM #8
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
nice one mate
Originally posted by PZR115 View Post

Download : BSD 4.6 Programme : You must login or register to view this content.

FEATURES:

Video of How to use:

03-27-2014, 07:11 AM #9
Latest games are mostly double encrypted. What a shame.
03-27-2014, 10:52 AM #10
Someone plz tell me how to reasign my banned trohies to my new profile!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo