03-08-2014, 01:30 AM #1
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Its SuperMan Here ,

Today I will Be Doing a Text Tutorial For This Important Subject Changing The Mac Address on the Dex No Going Back To Cex Or Anything.

Requirements-
-You Need To Be On Dex
-Download This CFW By BoZeX = You must login or register to view this content.
-Chaos Air Bringer = You must login or register to view this content.
-Flash Memory (USB-ThumbDrive-DildoDrive)

YouTube Video(Voice TuT)

Part 1
You must login or register to view this content.

Part 2
You must login or register to view this content.

Subscribe Lol <3

1-First You Need To Downgrade Your Ps3 To 3.55 Downgrader.
2-After That DownLoad The Cfw i Provided Above in the Requirements Section, Install the CFW.
3-Now Download Chaos Air Bringer Pkg Install it on Your Ps3
4-Get A Empty Flash Memory(USB-ThumbDrive-DildoDrive) Stick it on the right Port.
5-Enter The Pkg Don't Worry A Black Screen Will Show Up For 1-2 Minutes Then it'll will back you out to the XMB.
6-Take out Your USB, Stick it In your pc or laptop There will be a File called mac_original.bin

Now You Have Two Different Steps to take you choose you can only choose one hehehe

Be Careful Just Change Your Last 2 Characters, Don't Put 01 Anything else will work Beautifully.

7a-You Can open the File in HXD Edition and Change The Last 2 Characters, Then Change The Name To mac.bin and save it in ur USB, without Any Files in ur USB.

7b-You Can Go Into This Site You must login or register to view this content. And Put A Mac Address, Then Create. A New File Will be Downloaded. Delete The Original File Then Put The New Generated File in The USB.

8.Put The File In Your Right Port of The PS3, Then enter the PKG again (same shit will happen 1-3 mins of black screen) then it will back out to the XMB

9.Do Not Do Anything Straight Turn Off Your Ps3

10.Turn it Back On Vola Your Mac Is Changed

11.Now You Can Go To any Dex Cfw Straight (What i Suggest is Go To PS3ITA)

People Who Worked For Them:

Originally posted by QM
thanks worked <3

Originally posted by ELITE View Post
It work like a charm! Thank you bro...

Originally posted by zReaction View Post
Thanks bro u saved me a lot of time changing back to cex it worked thanks again!!!!!

Credits:

BoZeX-For The CFW
SuperMan-Translation+English TuT
MASK

Have Fun Guys.
Last edited by -SuperMan ; 03-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.

The following 85 users say thank you to -SuperMan for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, A Friend, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Asian, BroIDontMod, carma66, Cien, CITYCOMET, coman96, damo26kk, Criptus, DexTeamFTW, ErasedDev, dolby1, DSG24, Eddie-Lucas, EliteXLV, Ethan, FAKA_ELITE, Felonies, Fizzy Joon, FusionIsDaName, G-NeR, GangDePlot, GtaModDeveloper, Havok-da kid, Hoen, iNDMx, iRnZ, Itachi711926, Jalisco123, ResistTheJamsha, jkwxyz96, JLM, joni_djESP, KingSeryoga21, Loxy, M33-_-Firmware, MaNamesTyler, MODZ4FUN420, Moneybird1, Mythusala, Edgee, NickBeHaxing, John, OmegleModz, OtagoFlames, Realiz3_pr, RebugAlex, Rhizx, Right, Saint Goofy, Sirprizer, SloppyModder, Splinx, Sunnis, Taylors Bish, Teenage Modz, The★A1★HAXO_oR, TheLastHelmet, Tipton_Modz, TrailMix, trilispy, Laser, WeJailbreakYou, worrorfight, X-Fighter, xCLS, XFModz, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xKohl__, xProvXKiller, xSecretService_, xSuperLᴏbbies, xTeenModz, xx3modernxx3, zSunriseModz, Zwiik
11-23-2015, 01:16 PM #182
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by A
As far as I know, you're fucked Smile

No, Just follow this tutorial : You must login or register to view this content.
12-04-2015, 06:53 AM #183
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
need help. which do i use to downgrade to 3.55. im on 4.75.3 dex rebug, and need to change my mac address.
so would i use the 3.55 999 downgrader to go back to 3.55 then install other os ++ then do the rest
or would i use rodergo downgrader. i know how to do the rest but i just dont know what to use to go to 3.55
12-05-2015, 01:20 AM #184
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by rink View Post
need help. which do i use to downgrade to 3.55. im on 4.75.3 dex rebug, and need to change my mac address.
so would i use the 3.55 999 downgrader to go back to 3.55 then install other os ++ then do the rest
or would i use rodergo downgrader. i know how to do the rest but i just dont know what to use to go to 3.55

Step 1-First You Need To Downgrade Your Ps3 To 3.55 Downgrader.

Use this dex downgrader,.. I have used this downgrader myself to help change my mac when i was banned from B02 so know it works fine.

Dex downgrader You must login or register to view this content.

MD5: EFA62388EE8D2592727DDBDCE9B4BEC8
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 12-05-2015 at 01:25 AM.
12-05-2015, 04:25 AM #185
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by DIRTY
Step 1-First You Need To Downgrade Your Ps3 To 3.55 Downgrader.

Use this dex downgrader,.. I have used this downgrader myself to help change my mac when i was banned from B02 so know it works fine.

Dex downgrader You must login or register to view this content.

MD5: EFA62388EE8D2592727DDBDCE9B4BEC8

ok the bitch wont recognize that downgrader or the 3.55 999 downgrader. why wont it. is their another way cause i get an error when i try to update. i also made sure to wipe the usb and to make sure there was no discs in the ps3. if im having this problem i wont have to swap to CEX will i to try and downgrade.. :/
12-05-2015, 05:38 AM #186
Originally posted by rink View Post
ok the bitch wont recognize that downgrader or the 3.55 999 downgrader. why wont it. is their another way cause i get an error when i try to update. i also made sure to wipe the usb and to make sure there was no discs in the ps3. if im having this problem i wont have to swap to CEX will i to try and downgrade.. :/

Use dex downgrader.
Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by l3allermann82 ; 12-05-2015 at 05:42 AM.
12-05-2015, 04:54 PM #187
thanks needed this Needa
12-30-2015, 10:22 PM #188
never mind to much shit i dnt want to mess up my jailbreak lol
01-08-2016, 12:28 AM #189
link is down
01-08-2016, 01:37 AM #190
Originally posted by scrubs
link is down

Try my thread

Originally posted by gunner407 View Post
never mind to much shit i dnt want to mess up my jailbreak lol

You can use this way its easier You must login or register to view this content.

this way is easier but it does not stick. it resets when you turn off your PS3 but I think that is better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo