03-08-2014, 01:30 AM #1
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Its SuperMan Here ,

Today I will Be Doing a Text Tutorial For This Important Subject Changing The Mac Address on the Dex No Going Back To Cex Or Anything.

Requirements-
-You Need To Be On Dex
-Download This CFW By BoZeX = You must login or register to view this content.
-Chaos Air Bringer = You must login or register to view this content.
-Flash Memory (USB-ThumbDrive-DildoDrive)

YouTube Video(Voice TuT)

Part 1
You must login or register to view this content.

Part 2
You must login or register to view this content.

Subscribe Lol <3

1-First You Need To Downgrade Your Ps3 To 3.55 Downgrader.
2-After That DownLoad The Cfw i Provided Above in the Requirements Section, Install the CFW.
3-Now Download Chaos Air Bringer Pkg Install it on Your Ps3
4-Get A Empty Flash Memory(USB-ThumbDrive-DildoDrive) Stick it on the right Port.
5-Enter The Pkg Don't Worry A Black Screen Will Show Up For 1-2 Minutes Then it'll will back you out to the XMB.
6-Take out Your USB, Stick it In your pc or laptop There will be a File called mac_original.bin

Now You Have Two Different Steps to take you choose you can only choose one hehehe

Be Careful Just Change Your Last 2 Characters, Don't Put 01 Anything else will work Beautifully.

7a-You Can open the File in HXD Edition and Change The Last 2 Characters, Then Change The Name To mac.bin and save it in ur USB, without Any Files in ur USB.

7b-You Can Go Into This Site You must login or register to view this content. And Put A Mac Address, Then Create. A New File Will be Downloaded. Delete The Original File Then Put The New Generated File in The USB.

8.Put The File In Your Right Port of The PS3, Then enter the PKG again (same shit will happen 1-3 mins of black screen) then it will back out to the XMB

9.Do Not Do Anything Straight Turn Off Your Ps3

10.Turn it Back On Vola Your Mac Is Changed

11.Now You Can Go To any Dex Cfw Straight (What i Suggest is Go To PS3ITA)

People Who Worked For Them:

Originally posted by QM
thanks worked <3

Originally posted by ELITE View Post
It work like a charm! Thank you bro...

Originally posted by zReaction View Post
Thanks bro u saved me a lot of time changing back to cex it worked thanks again!!!!!

Credits:

BoZeX-For The CFW
SuperMan-Translation+English TuT
MASK

Have Fun Guys.
Last edited by -SuperMan ; 03-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.

The following 85 users say thank you to -SuperMan for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, A Friend, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Asian, BroIDontMod, carma66, Cien, CITYCOMET, coman96, damo26kk, Criptus, DexTeamFTW, ErasedDev, dolby1, DSG24, Eddie-Lucas, EliteXLV, Ethan, FAKA_ELITE, Felonies, Fizzy Joon, FusionIsDaName, G-NeR, GangDePlot, GtaModDeveloper, Havok-da kid, Hoen, iNDMx, iRnZ, Itachi711926, Jalisco123, ResistTheJamsha, jkwxyz96, JLM, joni_djESP, KingSeryoga21, Loxy, M33-_-Firmware, MaNamesTyler, MODZ4FUN420, Moneybird1, Mythusala, Edgee, NickBeHaxing, John, OmegleModz, OtagoFlames, Realiz3_pr, RebugAlex, Rhizx, Right, Saint Goofy, Sirprizer, SloppyModder, Splinx, Sunnis, Taylors Bish, Teenage Modz, The★A1★HAXO_oR, TheLastHelmet, Tipton_Modz, TrailMix, trilispy, Laser, WeJailbreakYou, worrorfight, X-Fighter, xCLS, XFModz, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xKohl__, xProvXKiller, xSecretService_, xSuperLᴏbbies, xTeenModz, xx3modernxx3, zSunriseModz, Zwiik
03-08-2014, 03:27 AM #2
thanks worked <3
03-08-2014, 03:31 AM #3
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Originally posted by QM
thanks worked <3

Your Welcome.

The following user thanked -SuperMan for this useful post:

Edgee
03-08-2014, 01:48 PM #4
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by S
Hello Its SuperMan Here ,

Today I will Be Doing a Text Tutorial For This Important Subject Changing The Mac Address on the Dex No Going Back To Cex Or Anything.

Requirements-
-You Need To Be On Dex

2-After That DownLoad The Cfw i Provided Above in the Requirements Section, Install the CFW.
4-Get A Empty Flash Memory(USB-ThumbDrive-DildoDrive) Stick it on the right Port.
5-Enter The Pkg Don't Worry A Black Screen Will Show Up For 1-2 Minutes Then it'll will back you out to the XMB.
6-Take out Your USB, Stick it In your pc or laptop There will be a File called mac_original.bin

Now You Have Two Different Steps to take you choose you can only choose one hehehe

Be Careful Just Change Your Last 2 Characters, Don't Put 01 Anything else will work Beautifully.

7a-You Can open the File in HXD Edition and Change The Last 2 Characters, Then Change The Name To mac.bin and save it in ur USB, without Any Files in ur USB.

7b-You Can Go Into This Site You must login or register to view this content. And Put A Mac Address, Then Create. A New File Will be Downloaded. Delete The Original File Then Put The New Generated File in The USB.

8.Put The File In Your Right Port of The PS3, Then enter the PKG again (same shit will happen 1-3 mins of black screen) then it will back out to the XMB

Credits:

BoZeX-For The CFW
MASK

Have Fun Guys.

Doing this right now, and if work you save me! Because i cant get the eid_key file in 3.55 to get on CEX again and i dont know why.
03-08-2014, 01:53 PM #5
A Friend
League Champion
Doing this right now, and if work you save me! Because i cant get the eid_key file in 3.55 to get on CEX again and i dont know why.

you dont need your eid root key, all you need is your Cex flash and Dex flash
03-08-2014, 01:59 PM #6
A Friend
League Champion
That's my luck, I've been procrastinating changing my mac for a few weeks now, then I take hours to finally do it and convert to CEX and all the shit, you come out with this the next day after I changed mt MAC. I don't know whether to say fuck you or god bless you you beautiful human being Tiphat
03-08-2014, 02:05 PM #7
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by A
you dont need your eid root key, all you need is your Cex flash and Dex flash

I loose my CEX flash backup...
03-08-2014, 02:06 PM #8
A Friend
League Champion
I loose my CEX flash backup...

As far as I know, you're fucked Smile
03-08-2014, 02:15 PM #9
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by A
As far as I know, you're fucked Smile

Im stucked on DEX...
03-08-2014, 02:48 PM #10
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by S
Hello Its SuperMan Here ,

Requirements-
-You Need To Be On Dex

Credits:

BoZeX-For The CFW
MASK

Have Fun Guys.

It work like a charm! Thank you bro...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo