03-08-2014, 07:38 AM #1
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Heey there,

This is for the people with a CFW and a playstation store game. We all know about the RTM/RTE tools we need to put a debugged EBOOT.bin in the directory, but there is one problem! We got a game from the psn store. And there are no Eboots in the folder! In this tutorial i will guide you through the steps how to RTM/RTE with a psn store game!

-Requirements:
A Jailbroken ps3 on cfw
Any game for Ex. Call of Duty Ghosts.
A downloaded backup from the game itself. in this case its Cod: Ghosts (MAKE SURE IT'S THE SAME BLUS/BLES)
Modded eboot.bin

Note: I did this from a exrternal HDD, i am not sure if it also works on internal!.

Let's get started.

1. Go to the directory of your PSN game via FTP, you will not see any files, by meaning no Eboot.bin etc.
We are gonna fix this part!

2. Put your downloaded backup on your ext. HDD so Multiman or ITA manager will recognize the game. then start the game.

3. Install the update 1.09 for ghosts ,you will get when you start up the game.

4. If it's all set try accessing multiplayer, your profile will be synced and you can acces your profile.

5. Now exit your game, and take your Ext. HDD to your pc

6. Go to your downloaded game directory /dev_hdd0/game/BLUSXX/USRDIR and place the modded eboots.

7. Now plug it back into your ps3, mount the ghosts again via Multiman or ITA manager

8. You should now be able to connect/attach it to the psn store game

If this is already posted please message me, i've just done some research by myself and this worked

Have fun guys
[/LEFT]
Last edited by FrenziosMix ; 03-08-2014 at 07:58 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to FrenziosMix for this useful post:

Dominator666, G3RmanM0D_IngzZ, Rebuged
09-30-2014, 09:08 PM #20
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
hey can anybody please help me do this? my Skype is WAFFAHOUSE I have psn version of bo1 and I cant get any rtm to work!!!! please somebody help me out please please please!!!!!!! im on cex
thanks
waffa
10-10-2014, 06:03 AM #21
any other way to get the psn game into multiman any other way besides ext hdd reason cuz i dont got a ext hdd if so kik me fuk_skool_16 would really appreciate it thanks for reading

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo