05-19-2014, 05:44 AM #1
HRX3
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed a few of the PS Home posts on here, so I decided to do something different. This is a simple tool I created
that mainly targets the lockdown freeze, this was more of a test for friends who accidentally freeze each other. I used an On / Off switch because I wanted to have one button swap the hex to and from their original values, turning it on will allow you to use the play button in debugger or netcheat which will then resume your PS3 as if nothing ever happened. However, immediately after unfreezing your screen turn it off to set the values back to normal, otherwise if you get frozen again it'll become an allignment freeze which cannot be debugged. The tool is not encrypted at all but I posted a virus scan anyway. I'd like to give credits to the two who overall started RTM on ps home, Lalander23 and LilBad if it weren't for them I'm pretty sure none of the known exploits would've been discovered over the past year or so, I'd also like to give credit to everyone who's been freezing me for the past few days lol if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have been able to find this.

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by HRX3 ; 05-20-2014 at 05:42 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to HRX3 for this useful post:

Asian, CFW602FTW, dragondude, khalid5257, lanander23, LilBad, Meshoo_x3
05-19-2014, 06:45 AM #2
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
This is a great Release dude. Everyone that has played home over the last year surely knows the importance of this ^_^
Also i like your credits to the people freezing you constantly Lol.
Glad to see people are finding things that are genuinely useful
05-19-2014, 10:13 AM #3
What you mean with "will allow you to use the play button in debugger or netcheat which will then resume your PS3 as if nothing ever happened"? After i press Unfreeze , will i still have to debug something or is it done and im unfrozen.
05-19-2014, 11:25 AM #4
xIC3D
Banned
TLAwesome faceR:
When you get frozen, click unfreeze? Then you can play home like nothing happend? wut.

Nope, defiently didnt protect me :'( LOL

I don't see any difference from this, to the one Lanander23 released on hes tool. Both does the same thing, just with hes you can walk around and with yours you can't even walk around if the freezer has the freeze running.
Last edited by xIC3D ; 05-19-2014 at 11:37 AM.

The following user thanked xIC3D for this useful post:

HRX3
05-19-2014, 03:17 PM #5
Asian
Banned
duno wtf this is but noice
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM #6
xIC3D
Banned
Does not work at all.

Well, it works 'half'.

1. Enable anti freeze using PHC Premium Tool after being frozen.
2. USe your tool and press play
3. Once your unfrozen, quickly move server.
4. Success.

If you don't do step 1 you will be frozen once you unfreeze yourself.. also noticed you can only unfreeze yourself once.

The following user thanked xIC3D for this useful post:

HRX3
05-19-2014, 08:20 PM #7
HRX3
Keeper
Originally posted by xIC3D View Post
Does not work at all.

Well, it works 'half'.

1. Enable anti freeze using PHC Premium Tool after being frozen.
2. USe your tool and press play
3. Once your unfrozen, quickly move server.
4. Success.

If you don't do step 1 you will be frozen once you unfreeze yourself.. also noticed you can only unfreeze yourself once.

I was tired when posting this, so I wasn't able to explain in full detail on how to use it. It works by targetting the specific offsets which are hit by the "lockdown" (head / face) freeze. It was only meant to be used for friends who accidentally freeze each other, not against every freezer on home, it can be used more than once unless you're frozen again immediately after being frozen. I recommend waiting for at least a minute after being frozen, it kicks you off home with an error but it saves your HDD from being damaged. and IF you're spared from being frozen a second time always turn it "off" as it will replace the original values which in turn will allow the process to be repeated. I didn't have the time to test it along with the anti so thanks for the tip.
05-19-2014, 09:00 PM #8
xIC3D
Banned
Originally posted by 9812
I was tired when posting this, so I wasn't able to explain in full detail on how to use it. It works by targetting the specific offsets which are hit by the "lockdown" (head / face) freeze. It was only meant to be used for friends who accidentally freeze each other, not against every freezer on home, it can be used more than once unless you're frozen again immediately after being frozen. I recommend waiting for at least a minute after being frozen, it kicks you off home with an error but it saves your HDD from being damaged. and IF you're spared from being frozen a second time always turn it "off" as it will replace the original values which in turn will allow the process to be repeated. I didn't have the time to test it along with the anti so thanks for the tip.

Noticed, hmm. If you find a way to make all avatars ghosts then that's the ultimate way lol
12-20-2014, 04:09 AM #9
Is this still works? Any chance to upload it again as the link isn't available anymore?
12-20-2014, 03:56 PM #10
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lana
Is this still works? Any chance to upload it again as the link isn't available anymore?

You can look up the new post that HRX3 did, within mine and his tool there isan unfreeze Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo