05-27-2014, 12:12 AM #1
Dominator666
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today im releasing my collection of PS3 Themes for custom firmware Playstation consoles. This took a while to get together so I hope you enjoy them. Ive made a video on what themes are included in the rar file
Video of all the themes that come with this file

Download Link to themes>
You must login or register to view this content.

How to install themes

1. Download rar file from the link above
2.Extract the content to a folder on desktop
3 Create 2 folders 1 named PS3 then inside the PS3 Folder make a new folder named Themes and put contents in folder
4. Load the folder PS3/Themes/ onto a USB
5. Place the USB into the right USB slot
6.Go to settings/Theme settings/Theme
7.Push up and go to install
8. Once installed repeat going to install and put the rest onto ps3
9. After you are finished installing the themes just go down and choose your favorite theme and your good to go

Hope you guys enjoy
Last edited by Dominator666 ; 06-16-2014 at 03:06 AM. Reason: added video link to themes

The following 14 users say thank you to Dominator666 for this useful post:

ChOcOsKiZo, Gagliardi, Welsh, KrustySkater, LaughTracks, Outblast_MOH, predator13, SharkeyMods, Snoop, The_Immortal_One, Unstopbole Mods, xBane
05-29-2014, 10:15 PM #11
@The_Immortal_One thats weird, it downloads perfectly fine for me...
05-30-2014, 01:34 AM #12
You must be doing something wrong because there is no captcha code i just downloaded it fine. There was a pop up from the site it was from ilivid if you re getting that then just go ahead and x out of that screen and the one you are supposed to dl from will be there click save on the bottom and you are good to go.... BTW this is dominator666 im in someones computer fixing them up to modd on 450 in case you were wondering
05-30-2014, 01:36 AM #13
You must login or register to view this content.
05-31-2014, 08:36 PM #14
KrustySkater
Save Point
If any of you people are confused here are the steps you will need to do!
Step 1: Download the folder and have your usb ready and connected into your computer
Step 2: Open up the folder and search until you find the folder PS3
Step 3: Once you found the folder PS3 copy that to your desktop and delete the rest of the folders because you don't need them
Step 4: Now you are ready to put the PS3 folder into your usb stick so please put that ps3 folder into the usb
Step 5: Now unplug the usb from the computer and head over to the ps3
Step 6: Once you are at the ps3 you will need to put the usb in the right slot of the usb slots
Step 7: Once you have done that you will have to go to setting/Theme Setting/Istall[Which is at the top]
Step 8: Click on install and there you will have your custom themes ready to download select one you want to have and it will download and be on your themes and you can go back to install and download another one!

Hope this helping you I have done it myself if you guys want me to make a video I'm more then happy too Happy

The following user thanked KrustySkater for this useful post:

Dominator666
05-31-2014, 09:08 PM #15
Dominator666
I defeated!
yea I believe he was trying to download from a pop up from the site and his actual download was on another page lol
05-31-2014, 09:10 PM #16
Dominator666
I defeated!
thanks man you gave a bit more detail on what I had already explained but didn't think of the noob factor before hand lol.....
im still trying to find someone to show me how to take pics on my ps3 eye camera I have so I can post the pics of the themes I put in there
06-01-2014, 11:26 PM #17
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post
yea I believe he was trying to download from a pop up from the site and his actual download was on another page lol

No, I know how to download from the right page. No popups were open as I have adblock. I never downloaded, then it refreshed itself and mediafire itself said to enter a captcha. It worked today just fine though.
06-02-2014, 03:37 AM #18
Dominator666
I defeated!
i didnt mean it like that lol.... i have adblock plus as well and i still get ilivid pop up w some sites hope you like the themes tho
06-06-2014, 01:34 PM #19
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
tks a lot man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo