05-27-2014, 12:12 AM #1
Dominator666
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today im releasing my collection of PS3 Themes for custom firmware Playstation consoles. This took a while to get together so I hope you enjoy them. Ive made a video on what themes are included in the rar file
Video of all the themes that come with this file

Download Link to themes>
You must login or register to view this content.

How to install themes

1. Download rar file from the link above
2.Extract the content to a folder on desktop
3 Create 2 folders 1 named PS3 then inside the PS3 Folder make a new folder named Themes and put contents in folder
4. Load the folder PS3/Themes/ onto a USB
5. Place the USB into the right USB slot
6.Go to settings/Theme settings/Theme
7.Push up and go to install
8. Once installed repeat going to install and put the rest onto ps3
9. After you are finished installing the themes just go down and choose your favorite theme and your good to go

Hope you guys enjoy
Last edited by Dominator666 ; 06-16-2014 at 03:06 AM. Reason: added video link to themes

The following 14 users say thank you to Dominator666 for this useful post:

ChOcOsKiZo, Gagliardi, Welsh, KrustySkater, LaughTracks, Outblast_MOH, predator13, SharkeyMods, Snoop, The_Immortal_One, Unstopbole Mods, xBane
05-27-2014, 12:59 AM #2
What is this thread? Happy
05-27-2014, 01:59 AM #3
Dominator666
I defeated!
its for ps3 xmb themes its a collection of 26 themes to put on ps3
05-27-2014, 01:10 PM #4
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post
its for ps3 xmb themes its a collection of 26 themes to put on ps3

mind putting pictures?
05-27-2014, 01:30 PM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Hello NGU I figure that since I have not been able to find anything like this in NGU that I would take the time out to put together a little theme pack for all to enjoy on your PS3.Some of these themes are dynamic and some are animated but all are extremely cool in their own rights. I placed everything inside a folder already to go accept Rawdogs that one is in a folder itself, but the other 25 are already in a ps3/theme folder all ready to go.
How to install
Simple extract the rar folder to thumbdrive an place in farthest to the right usb port.
Next go to System settings/then theme settings
Under theme hit x then go up to install
After it installs you just go back into the themes section and click on the theme you are looking for and you are done.
For Rawdawgs just take the ps3 folder out of the folder and install the same way... If you enjoy this or like in anyway then please let me know and ill search for more stuff like this
As for virus total if someone knows how to post one bigger than 64mb than could you please contact me and tell me how to do it. All themes in the folder I personally tested on my PS3 and they all were fine.i tried using this site but too large a file. You must login or register to view this content.

nice will try these & will post a few pictures later todayEnzo

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

Carloswest3sl
05-27-2014, 08:45 PM #6
zecaben
League Champion
Originally posted by Unstopbole
mind putting pictures?

yeah, I agree. Pictures will be nice Happy
05-28-2014, 07:09 AM #7
KrustySkater
Save Point
Sweet man! Not only did you give me some pretty sick weed themes but you just told me how to install custom themes.
05-28-2014, 05:09 PM #8
Dominator666
I defeated!
if anybody can tell me how to post pictures from my ps3 I will gladly post pictures of each one. I do have ps3 I camera I do not how ever have a hdpvr.
05-29-2014, 07:27 AM #9
Thanks for these!! Smile
05-29-2014, 01:21 PM #10
Hello NGU I figure that since I have not been able to find anything like this in NGU that I would take the time out to put together a little theme pack for all to enjoy on your PS3.Some of these themes are dynamic and some are animated but all are extremely cool in their own rights. I placed everything inside a folder already to go accept Rawdogs that one is in a folder itself, but the other 25 are already in a ps3/theme folder all ready to go.
How to install
Simple extract the rar folder to thumbdrive an place in farthest to the right usb port.
Next go to System settings/then theme settings
Under theme hit x then go up to install
After it installs you just go back into the themes section and click on the theme you are looking for and you are done.
For Rawdawgs just take the ps3 folder out of the folder and install the same way... If you enjoy this or like in anyway then please let me know and ill search for more stuff like this
As for virus total if someone knows how to post one bigger than 64mb than could you please contact me and tell me how to do it. All themes in the folder I personally tested on my PS3 and they all were fine.i tried using this site but too large a file. You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this, but it will not download, keeps freezing then says I need to enter a captcha which never loads.
Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 05-29-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo