06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt
05-25-2015, 11:39 AM #137
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
fifa 15!!
05-31-2015, 04:17 AM #138
xBlackModder
Little One
hey do yo think you can look at away to mod coins in madden 15 because ppl pay topnotch for coins and plus you can trasfer cards to the ps4 i have been trying but im not very good when it comes to finding offsets for games.
05-31-2015, 06:48 AM #139
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition please.
that game is kinda awesome mate Smile
05-31-2015, 07:23 AM #140
im so thankful for a person like you. God of tool diversity instead of cod and cod
06-01-2015, 11:28 AM #141
Originally posted by dementor40 View Post
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition please.
that game is kinda awesome mate Smile

The title clearly says, "Closed to requests".
06-01-2015, 12:31 PM #142
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Do all need for speeds like boost,money and other

The following user thanked iiCaNHaX for this useful post:

Cain532
06-02-2015, 01:39 AM #143
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Could you do L.a. Noire and all bioshock?

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

Cain532
06-02-2015, 04:26 AM #144
Dishonored maybe ?

The following user thanked The Psychopath for this useful post:

Cain532
06-06-2015, 10:55 PM #145
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

UPDATE!!!
Ok, so yes I know it seems I've been inactive, but that's not true!! The games that are listed as incomplete are not as such for lack of trying. I'm gearing up to start working on some Xbox Games, because I believe I have poured enough effort into these for now. I may come back to them I may not, depends on the demand really.

So for those of you who were excited to have tools for games such as NBA2k14 and Fifa14, I apologize, those games are infuriating, because 90% of the stuff in there is dynamic offsets with no pointers and trying to build a tool around that is an outright nightmare... Maybe I'll revisit them, maybe not. I've updated the list to give everyone a clear idea of where I stand on it. Sorry if this upsets people, and please understand I'm not closing this thread, merely putting things on hold Winky Winky

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  2. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  3. Saints Row 4[Building Tool] - This will probably be the next release! Winky Winky
  4. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Dual[Incomplete] This game gave me very little to work with, might revisit, not sure yet.
  6. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  7. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  8. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  9. NBA2k14[Incomplete] Not a lot to go on, loads of dynamic offsets and the floats didn't do anything worth keeping.
  10. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  11. Fifa 14[Incomplete] Same issues as NBA2k14
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.
  14. Skate 3 [Incomplete] I have some stuff working for it, just nothing stable enough for a release, sorry :(

Change Log UPDATED

As stated above, many of those games will be getting constant updates to their coding, making them more stable and functional. Keep your eyes peeled for my posts! Thanks again to everybody!!!

Do you have the saints row 4 tool ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo