06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt
06-01-2014, 06:23 AM #2
KL9
★ NGU ★
Battlefield 4 (not just test range but actual multiplayer would be sick)
06-01-2014, 07:29 AM #3
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KL9modz View Post
Battlefield 4 (not just test range but actual multiplayer would be sick)

I'll do what I can, but as far as I know, BF4 Multi is server based, making RTM nearly impossible. I'll definitely look though! Thanks for your input!!
06-01-2014, 10:11 AM #4
I dont know if you do sports games, but NBA2K14 would be sick.
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
I'll do what I can, but as far as I know, BF4 Multi is server based, making RTM nearly impossible. I'll definitely look though! Thanks for your input!!
06-01-2014, 10:37 AM #5
xMaORii-SouLJaH
Do a barrel roll!
Chances of a YuGiOh Millenium Duels Tool just a simple one to view opponents cards or something?
06-01-2014, 10:39 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content., where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

I'm currently making tools for the following games;

1.) Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
2.) Saints Row The Third
3.) Saints Row IV

They are off and on projects, but if there's interest then I'll definitely crank them out as soon as I can!

Make a tool for Burnout Paradise, that game is sick and hasn't been modded for like 5-7 years :(.

Also, maybe start on a huge project towards making MW3 zombies? I would buy a 3.55 PS3 if this actually comes out, I really love zombies especially if you look on the ones on COD4 and MW2 bypass (Hawkin's Zombie)
06-01-2014, 10:44 AM #7
xMaORii-SouLJaH
Do a barrel roll!
And if possible a Rugby League 2 World Cup Edition need to edit money in career mode lol take away salary cap and shit
06-01-2014, 02:39 PM #8
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Make a tool for Burnout Paradise, that game is sick and hasn't been modded for like 5-7 years :(.

Also, maybe start on a huge project towards making MW3 zombies? I would buy a 3.55 PS3 if this actually comes out, I really love zombies especially if you look on the ones on COD4 and MW2 bypass (Hawkin's Zombie)

Alright, so Burnout Paradise sounds like a lot of fun! As far as MW3 Zombies, what exactly are you looking for here? There's tons of tools out for the MW franchise already! If I make a tool I want it to be different and new, rather than just mimicking what other people have done before me.
06-01-2014, 02:42 PM #9
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by OuT View Post
And if possible a Rugby League 2 World Cup Edition need to edit money in career mode lol take away salary cap and shit

Hmm that could be interesting! Smile I'll look into it!
06-01-2014, 02:43 PM #10
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by OuT View Post
Chances of a YuGiOh Millenium Duels Tool just a simple one to view opponents cards or something?

Definitely see what I can do with Yu-Gi-Oh!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo