06-30-2014, 01:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i didn't where to post this but i will be Hosting Modded Lobbies Non-Stop Later this week on my Jailbroken Ps3 if you still have a ps3 i plan to Mod at least 5-10 different games. I going to give you a list of games to get a idea of the games and im sorry this came out blue. But i a trusted guy idk about on NGU but on PS3. Ps3 Slim Model 3.55 Rebug Spoof to 4.21 Rebug DEX
My Skype-richard.nevins3
PSN-Cod-Killer592 or St8 Hackz (not Made yet)

List-
Minecraft-If There is Any
MW2-Mods and RTM/RTE For Old Times
Resident Evil 6 or Resident Evil 5 you can pick
Cod Mw3 RTM/RTE
BO2 RTM/RTE
GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Ballad of Tony and Orginal Gta IV
Cod Ghosts RTM/RTE If possable without ban
God of War Online if there is any Mods
Lastly Cod 4
Last edited by richard5555 ; 07-06-2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Update #3

The following user thanked richard5555 for this useful post:

Lone_Inferno
07-01-2014, 06:10 AM #2
When exactly are you going to do the modded lobbies this week? I'd like to do a modded BO2 lobby with you but I'd have to know what day you'd be hosting it.
07-01-2014, 06:41 AM #3
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
could you host xp lobbies for ghosts?
07-01-2014, 11:38 AM #4
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by richard5555 View Post
Hey guys i didn't where to post this but i will be Hosting Modded Lobbies Non-Stop Later this week on my Jailbroken Ps3 if you still have a ps3 i plan to Mod at least 5-10 different games. I going to give you a list of games to get a idea of the games and im sorry this came out blue. But i a trusted guy idk about on NGU but on PS3. P.S if there a Modded Lobbies Section please move this there thanks. PS3 SLIM Model 3.55 CFW Spoof to 4.21 Rebug DEX
My Skype-richard.nevins3

List-
Cod Mw3 RTM/RTE
BO2 RTM/RTE
GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Ballad of Gay Tony and I will try to Mod the orginal if i can find a copy
Lastly Cod 4

Dam wrong section buddy
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM #5
i know its the wrong post it just brought me here nothin i can do and im going to this on this Monday if i cant then saturday i know its long wait but trust i will worth your time the reason long time because i dont paid i jb ps3 didnt arrive yet but only takes 5 mintues to convert to DEX
07-04-2014, 11:51 AM #6
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
Hey guys i didn't where to post this but i will be Hosting Modded Lobbies Non-Stop Later this week on my Jailbroken Ps3 if you still have a ps3 i plan to Mod at least 5-10 different games. I going to give you a list of games to get a idea of the games and im sorry this came out blue. But i a trusted guy idk about on NGU but on PS3. P.S if there a Modded Lobbies Section please move this there thanks. PS3 SLIM Model 3.55 CFW Spoof to 4.21 Rebug DEX
My Skype-richard.nevins3
I have all this games and the ps3 i order i going to put proof in a little when time im on a PC right now so yea

List-
Watch Dogs-Just Mods not RTM/RTE
Cod Mw3 RTM/RTE
BO2 RTM/RTE
GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Ballad of Gay Tony and I will try to Mod the orginal if i can find a copy
Lastly Cod 4

psn: IIM3RK-UII
07-04-2014, 05:15 PM #7
Add me skype we can talk there and on ps3
07-08-2014, 10:15 PM #8
Samurai Poster
Hey guys i didn't where to post this but i will be Hosting Modded Lobbies Non-Stop Later this week on my Jailbroken Ps3 if you still have a ps3 i plan to Mod at least 5-10 different games. I going to give you a list of games to get a idea of the games and im sorry this came out blue. But i a trusted guy idk about on NGU but on PS3. Ps3 Slim Model 3.55 Rebug Spoof to 4.21 Rebug DEX
My Skype-richard.nevins3

List-
Minecraft-If There is Any
MW2-Mods and RTM/RTE For Old Times
Cod Mw3 RTM/RTE
BO2 RTM/RTE
GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Ballad of Tony and Orginal Gta IV
Lastly Cod 4

Hi can you host one on ghost. Plz. Or mod my stats on ghost?
07-15-2014, 07:28 PM #9
Can u plz infect me with just advanced UVA plz?

Sent from my iPad using NGU
07-18-2014, 11:01 AM #10
Thanks will add u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo