07-14-2014, 05:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys xFatalCoder here, i do not know if this has already been found/released already if so a mod can close this thread :P.
Anyway this is how you change your PSN Logo color on PS3Ita DEX CFW. I am on 4.50Ita DEX and it worked for me. Hope this helps some people Smile

UPDATE: I am adding a text tutorial and links for some pre made ITA PSN Logos. The pack will contain
Black
Green
Inverted Rainbow
Low Blue
Official Blue
Pink
Rainbow
Red
XBOX Logo
These should work for you if your on Ita they are compiled for the Ita Firmware let me know if this works for you Smile

This is what the icons will look like.
You must login or register to view this content.
To do this just download the pack and pick your logo, after that put it on your USB and go to multiman
Go to settings tab and Enable Write Access to /DEV_FLASH
Then go to multiMAN tab and hit File Manager / mmOS
go to PS3 Root and then dev_usb000
hit X on xmb_plugin_normal.rco and hit O and select X to copy
hit ps3 root again and go to DEV_BLIND/VSH/RESOURCE then scroll down to xmb_plugin_normal.rco and hit O on it scroll down to paste and hit X and then hit yes
now restart your system and enjoy your new psn logo Smile

Download You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by xFatalCoder ; 07-16-2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 26 users say thank you to xFatalCoder for this useful post:

azooz121, CustomHosting, DeLuca, Insight, Gay For Satan, JLM, HonuCinema, Jewels, juant12, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, Mystery, NotALegitPlayer, OhhVirusMoDz, Not Rage, Pre Cummer, sven, SavageRising, Smooth, spicky, Stunz, TheyCallMeBreed, TrailMix, vivas700, zKillShxt
07-14-2014, 09:24 AM #2
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
going to try this and will report back
07-14-2014, 11:05 AM #3
It works. Thanks.
07-14-2014, 09:25 PM #4
I have updated this with some pre-made logos and a text tutorial hope this helps some people Smile
07-16-2014, 03:54 PM #5
Originally posted by xFatalCoder View Post
Hey guys xFatalCoder here, i do not know if this has already been found/released already if so a mod can close this thread :P.
Anyway this is how you change your PSN Logo color on PS3Ita DEX CFW. I am on 4.50Ita DEX and it worked for me. Hope this helps some people Smile

UPDATE: I am adding a text tutorial and links for some pre made ITA PSN Logos. The pack will contain
Black
Green
Inverted Rainbow
Low Blue
Official Blue
Pink
Rainbow
Red
XBOX Logo
These should work for you if your on Ita they are compiled for the Ita Firmware let me know if this works for you Smile

To do this just download the pack and pick your logo, after that put it on your USB and go to multiman
Go to settings tab and Enable Write Access to /DEV_FLASH
Then go to multiMAN tab and hit File Manager / mmOS
go to PS3 Root and then dev_usb000
hit X on xmb_plugin_normal.rco and hit O and select X to copy
hit ps3 root again and go to DEV_BLIND/VSH/RESOURCE then scroll down to xmb_plugin_normal.rco and hit O on it scroll down to paste and hit X and then hit yes
now restart your system and enjoy your new psn logo Smile

Could you provide pictures of each logo so we don't have to go one by one to find one we like please?
07-16-2014, 10:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Pre
Could you provide pictures of each logo so we don't have to go one by one to find one we like please?

Updated!
07-17-2014, 06:27 PM #7
Synigist
NextGenUpdate Elite
DEV_BLIND doesn't show up for me
07-17-2014, 06:41 PM #8
Synigist
NextGenUpdate Elite
It doesn't show me Dev_blind?
07-18-2014, 12:59 AM #9
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Smile I made a custom sized on when I was on rebug and I made it have female boobs. Then it messed up my XMB and my icons went all wacky lol. But this does work Smile
07-18-2014, 01:52 AM #10
Originally posted by xFatalCoder View Post
Updated!

thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo