07-21-2014, 10:28 PM #1
XeX EMO
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No one listens to me. Delete
Last edited by XeX EMO ; 09-16-2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: More Reasons I am RIGHT!

The following 4 users say thank you to XeX EMO for this useful post:

K3-, Callumeleyy, vincom, Wolfinat

The following 25 users groaned at XeX EMO for this awful post:

ateazy12, Beadsman20, Cameron.., Coca-Cola, Creepzoid 0___0, Insight, Harvinder, ImAzazel, jkwxyz96, John Leepe, libra7ry, Moneybird1, Obris, RAB, SeeNoKey, Shark, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Swifter, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, U WOT M8, Xcesar1911X, xkoeckiiej, zKillShxt
10-04-2014, 11:23 PM #65
dont forget excessive modding... i havent been banned off cod until i started abusing host mods and fucking up ppls kd took about a week of abuse but im sure somebody called in and pointed out 80+ kd in all my games
10-04-2014, 11:39 PM #66
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
"1. Don't Use Public ID's (You will get banned because too many people are on it not because of what ur doing)"
When you are using a public CID and some kid on some kid's game is raped by Sony only the CID will be banned... Not your Psn ID

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

Egoford
10-05-2014, 10:52 AM #67
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by wallydiaz View Post
dont forget excessive modding... i havent been banned off cod until i started abusing host mods and fucking up ppls kd took about a week of abuse but im sure somebody called in and pointed out 80+ kd in all my games

no somy doesnt give a shit about your KD let me guess you got banned about 3 or 4 days ago?
10-05-2014, 11:29 PM #68
horimodz
Pokemon Trainer
listen to this idiot if you wanna get banned i think ill just stick to my normal routine psninja & psnpatch thanks but no thanks
10-06-2014, 04:27 PM #69
Kawa11
Banned
Originally posted by XeX
I am making this tutorial to clear some things up with people!

1. Don't Use Public ID's (You will get banned because too many people are on it not because of what ur doing)
2. Don't Share Your ID's
3. Don't use untrusted programs that may have CID Stealers in them
4. Don't Share Your PSID
5. Don't Mod Trophies IT DOES GET YOU BANNED

Myth
Launching Homebrew ONLINE gets you banned
No It Does NOT I Do It

Myth
Comment Modding and game name changing gets you banned
No It Does NOT I Do It

Myth
Hardcore Modding Games Like Black Ops 2 With Unfair Aimbot Gets You Banned!
No It Does NOT I Do It

Myth
You Need To USE PSID, PSninja, and spoofers so you don't get banned
No You Don't! The Only Spoofer You NEED Is a firmware version spoofer in order to get online whenever it says you must update! I use nothing but a firmware version spoofer!

You will NEVER get banned form PSN if you do this! I have tried that.

The reason I have made this tutorial is because I am tired of people thinking otherwise and saying to their friends "You Will get banned for launching homebrew" because it is not true!

Don't Hate!

The DAY I get banned from PSN is the day I hold an auction for my PS3! I Will NEVER get banned!

This is how long I have had this account for:
You must login or register to view this content.

It has not been banned yet!

You can groan at this all you want but I am right

you will getting banned when u using multiman etc online !
10-07-2014, 09:10 AM #70
DeLuca
Banned
Wrong.
PSninja flags your ps3, trophies wont get you banned. I know people that been level 100 for like 4 years lol Remove this shit post

The following user thanked DeLuca for this useful post:

LaughTracks
02-13-2015, 05:27 AM #71
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Or play with the box the retailer gave you... OFW
02-13-2015, 06:03 AM #72
Devious
Treasure hunter
4.66 disable cfw and spoof psid an idps. Works for me also using ps ninja v4 wiping home brew history.
10-03-2015, 08:51 PM #73
Hello guys my PS3 is banned I need help plz met me out of danger , need Console ID

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo