Post: [Release] Need For Speed: Carbon [Cash Address][RTM]
07-24-2014, 06:17 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I know nobody will probably need this and that i'm probably the only one that plays this still, but I just want to throw this out there just in case, no harm so... why not. Happy

Need For Speed: Carbon

Cash - 0x50b75938

The following 11 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

Citadel, CoDyMoDz1000XD, ItsLollo1000, iTzzTrojan, joni_djESP, Moneybird1, Prizma, Snoop, Swiss, tjcbar, Ciri
07-24-2014, 03:59 PM #11
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Pointers you usually use Ida to get them. So u go to the pointer address and follow it.

That's the issue is that I can find the ammo in a game but when I try and unfollow the pointer, it'a always grayed out so I can't click it(in debugger)
07-24-2014, 04:11 PM #12
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
That's the issue is that I can find the ammo in a game but when I try and unfollow the pointer, it'a always grayed out so I can't click it(in debugger)

Ammo is always in gclient so it's my hard to find.
07-24-2014, 04:16 PM #13
Citadel
Samurai Poster

I'm looking for it in single player if that makes any difference. I'm scanned with netcheat and I have the offsets for primary and I can get secondary easily. Now what happens is when I start a new mission, or I reload the game the offset changes, but I still can't do anything with the pointer because it's still grayed out.

I started to look in IDA but I got confused lol
07-24-2014, 04:20 PM #14
flynhigh09
Little One
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
I'm looking for it in single player if that makes any difference. I'm scanned with netcheat and I have the offsets for primary and I can get secondary easily. Now what happens is when I start a new mission, or I reload the game the offset changes, but I still can't do anything with the pointer because it's still grayed out.

I started to look in IDA but I got confused lol

If on Dex you can trace it aswell in debugger..
07-24-2014, 04:22 PM #15
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
If on Dex you can trace it aswell in debugger..

I tried to unfollow the pointer but it's always grayed out when I try and use it
07-24-2014, 04:27 PM #16
flynhigh09
Little One
try using a breakpoint on write to that offset when it changes you will freeze n it will show you the call address, but it can be used by other thing in the game aswell..

what mean greyed out.. if i follow a pointer its usually either other bytes or some 0 0 0 bytes = no pointer
07-24-2014, 04:44 PM #17
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
Actually just for you imma do it. Im downloading the game now.

Ahhh prime.<3 I need it for Need For Speed Rivals also!
07-24-2014, 04:53 PM #18
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
try using a breakpoint on write to that offset when it changes you will freeze n it will show you the call address, but it can be used by other thing in the game aswell..

what mean greyed out.. if i follow a pointer its usually either other bytes or some 0 0 0 bytes = no pointer

I'll have to look for a tut on how to do that. I haven't learned that yet but I plan to so I can do nice things for other games
07-24-2014, 05:00 PM #19
SC58
Former Staff

He prob means other game not cod lmao

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Citadel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo