Post: [RELEASE] [SPRX] button monitoring for everygame(no addresses)
08-12-2014, 12:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi ngu, i was testing a round with the pad library in the ps3sdk... i got it working Smile but it can mess with your game controls so try to use in game. the header: You must login or register to view this content.
how to use:
initialize:

#inlcude "pad.h"
extern "C" int main(void)//main entry
{
cellPadInit(MAX_PAD);
}

detect buttons:

uint32_t button1,button2;
PadRead(&button1, &button2);//use in thread
if(button2 & CELL_PAD_CTRL_TRIANGLE)
{
print("pad detected");
}

enjoy Happy

The following 22 users say thank you to milky4444 for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, BaSs_HaXoR, EG6, ErasedDev, Esker, Im Not Boobdidas, iRnZ, Welsh, Jettt, KareraHekku, LaRip8, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, John, Notorious, RTE, Dacoco, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, Laser, xPAQz
08-12-2014, 02:30 AM #2
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
hi ngu, i was testing a round with the pad library in the ps3sdk... i got it working Smile but it can mess with your game controls so try to use in game. the header: You must login or register to view this content.
how to use:
initialize:

#inlcude "pad.h"
{
cellPadInit(MAX_PAD);
}

detect buttons:

{
print("pad detected");
}

enjoy Happy

Bro, i honestly think your gonna make it somewhere someday. You think outside the box, and do things different then most ppl. Smile Keep doin you.

The following 4 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Ariel R., milky4444, Mrmonopoly1669, RTE
08-12-2014, 05:19 PM #3
Esker
Samurai Poster
Fucking brilliant Woot
08-13-2014, 11:17 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
hi ngu, i was testing a round with the pad library in the ps3sdk... i got it working Smile but it can mess with your game controls so try to use in game. the header: You must login or register to view this content.
how to use:
initialize:

#inlcude "pad.h"
{
cellPadInit(MAX_PAD);
}

detect buttons:

{
print("pad detected");
}

enjoy Happy

This is only local client soo it would be pretty pointless to use unless you using something for yourself on whatever game it maybe

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

XIUD
08-13-2014, 11:47 PM #5
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
This is only local client soo it would be pretty pointless to use unless you using something for yourself on whatever game it maybe

yh ik this was released more for other games than cod
08-13-2014, 11:53 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
yh ik this was released more for other games than cod

Yeah this or monitor it in mem like cod button monitoring or whatever i knew about this for sometime helped me for using it on other games well not for sprx but monitoring it lol :p

Same with your post [RELEASE] [TUT] [SPRX] Getting the analog/joystick cords(x,y) it's local client, i was messing around with this few weeks ago with .lua files on ps3 lol
08-14-2014, 01:11 AM #7
A Friend
League Champion
Yeah this or monitor it in mem like cod button monitoring or whatever i knew about this for sometime helped me for using it on other games well not for sprx but monitoring it lol :p

Same with your post [RELEASE] [TUT] [SPRX] Getting the analog/joystick cords(x,y) it's local client, i was messing around with this few weeks ago with .lua files on ps3 lol

what's up with all the testing and messing around if there are no releases? unless its for yourself then i get it
08-14-2014, 01:52 AM #8
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by A
what's up with all the testing and messing around if there are no releases? unless its for yourself then i get it

Wow this is why people don't release stuff as all you want is to be feed with everything lol google .lua file for ps3 it all ready comes with this plus i was using it for other things beside this as idc about this lol
08-14-2014, 02:20 AM #9
A Friend
League Champion
Wow this is why people don't release stuff as all you want is to be feed with everything lol google .lua file for ps3 it all ready comes with this plus i was using it for other things beside this as idc about this lol

who the fuck said anything about spoon feeding not like I was asking anything from you! Wow you are a prick

The following 4 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, MemoryPointers, thahitcrew modz, TheSaltCracka
10-23-2014, 10:30 PM #10
optantic
Pokemon Trainer
Anyone got this to work? Please post the whole empty project files
Build failed for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo