08-19-2014, 01:56 PM #1
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I have put together a folder of all the xmb customisations i have came across there is a text document inside the rar telling you where to place the files. To acces dev_rebug load up rebug toolbox connect ftp as ip whatever your ip is and username as annonymous password as anything and port as 21. This method will work on rebug and ita as i have tested on both

files
.Lines.qrc
.font
.edited xml
.custom coldboots
.PSN Icons

Credits
Youtube

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

My XMB Setup
Last edited by Welsh ; 09-05-2014 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added original files

The following 34 users say thank you to Welsh for this useful post:

.ANONYMOUS., Aвσνє, ALI ALHILFI, Ariel R., BrennoModz, cuartaesfera, dabogeman, Dan Dactyl, DarkOpsHyperz-, Dat Ass, Riften, DexTeamModding, DiamondM1, FreddieW94, iAmCracky, KranK, Kryptus, MedioHazard, MODZ4FUN420, Norway-_-1999, puffindaherb, Rebuged, Slinky, smoky93, Snoop, That1Guy24, Tipton_Modz, Trisi, xSuperLᴏbbies
10-04-2014, 04:23 AM #47
DeLuca
Banned
sorry took me so long its PSN-LOGOS on ngu look that up and you shoud find them
10-04-2014, 06:40 AM #48
can someone link me to a tutorial how to convert from 4.55 rogero to rebug 4.46 d-rex i want to do this please help
10-07-2014, 01:59 AM #49
Self
Little One
Originally posted by Its
I have put together a folder of all the xmb customisations i have came across there is a text document inside the rar telling you where to place the files. To acces dev_rebug load up rebug toolbox connect ftp as ip whatever your ip is and username as annonymous password as anything and port as 21. This method will work on rebug and ita as i have tested on both

files
.Lines.qrc
.font
.edited xml
.custom coldboots
.PSN Icons

Credits
Youtube

Download

My XMB Setup

Can we go straight to replacing our line.qrc without anything else? Or do we have to replace the first 8 offsets?
10-07-2014, 07:06 AM #50
Snoop
I’m too L33T
I used the same coldboot and theme that you have before I watched this xD
I love it :p
10-07-2014, 07:13 AM #51
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
To everyone that is asking can you just replace the lines.qpr with the ones he added to the list, the answer is yes. I added it straight over(First making a back up of my original one on ) Then just exit Rebug Toolbox, it loads straight away no need to reboot. Smile
10-07-2014, 07:32 AM #52
How come, whenever i change the psn icon color, my bar with the time, date & where it shows how many friends are online disappears ??
Last edited by Son-Of-A-Toilet ; 10-07-2014 at 12:40 PM.
10-08-2014, 04:18 AM #53
This is real dope shit. Love it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo