Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
06-05-2015, 09:15 PM #902
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Well I totally agree..
Really $600!?

yep :/
06-05-2015, 09:15 PM #903
Originally posted by Laser View Post
seems to be ban waves every second week really, im surprised how long AoJ has lasted

AoJ be sucking Sony's dick.
06-09-2015, 09:51 PM #904
Originally posted by Riften View Post
Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since theyre just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile :
- CookeditBruh
- Stunz
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- Funzaur (Release of Legendary Avatars)
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.
Pictures of 317 out of the 1,423 Avatars Thanks To Coca-Cola <3 You must login or register to view this content.
This has 1,423 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile

If anyone wants to be able to view and download specific avatars, without having to go through 1400+ on a PS3 system, then this site may help: You must login or register to view this content. My mission is to upload as many avatars possible and allow easy downloading of the avatars people want, and when downloaded, the compiled folder will include the .edat and a picture showing what it represents.

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

gamer113, Rey, ZackFairFF7X
06-10-2015, 09:51 AM #905
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
If anyone wants to be able to view and download specific avatars, without having to go through 1400+ on a PS3 system, then this site may help: You must login or register to view this content. My mission is to upload as many avatars possible and allow easy downloading of the avatars people want, and when downloaded, the compiled folder will include the .edat and a picture showing what it represents.

That's an amazing idea, good job Smile
06-10-2015, 03:14 PM #906
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
That's an amazing idea, good job Smile

Thanks. Saves so much time and effort, lol. Besides, it'd mean that if people buy avatars, they wont be buying duplicates.
06-12-2015, 05:26 AM #907
LaughTracks
Little One
Thanks. Saves so much time and effort, lol. Besides, it'd mean that if people buy avatars, they wont be buying duplicates.

truuuu Smile
06-12-2015, 02:14 PM #908

Thanks for your hard work Smile really helpful
06-12-2015, 02:34 PM #909
Originally posted by gamer113 View Post
Thanks for your hard work Smile really helpful

I do my best to help! :p
06-12-2015, 11:16 PM #910
can this thread please be stickied an not just on a suggestion thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo