Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
06-20-2015, 11:33 PM #920
Originally posted by KTC View Post
Possible you go on mediafire and you upload all or juste dlc dbz avatar plz ? in private :x

The point is not to upload all avatars in one bundle, but to allow for a quick and easy browsing experience for users to find the specific avatar they want and download it without having to scroll through their PS3.
Is this the dbz avatar you mean? You must login or register to view this content. I have 7 dbz avatars in total (I know, not all of them, yeah?), but I'll upload the rest of 'em in due time.
06-21-2015, 10:44 AM #921
Default Avatar
KTC
Originally posted by Laser View Post
dbz ones are released here on ngu

are you sur ? Because i have never see broly...
06-21-2015, 10:46 AM #922
Default Avatar
KTC
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
The point is not to upload all avatars in one bundle, but to allow for a quick and easy browsing experience for users to find the specific avatar they want and download it without having to scroll through their PS3.
Is this the dbz avatar you mean? You must login or register to view this content. I have 7 dbz avatars in total (I know, not all of them, yeah?), but I'll upload the rest of 'em in due time.

Thanks you but i have this avatar
I search the dlc avatar with broly (it is so beautiful)
06-21-2015, 11:59 AM #923
Originally posted by KTC View Post
Thanks you but i have this avatar
I search the dlc avatar with broly (it is so beautiful)

Pretty sure dlc avatars were not released.
06-21-2015, 07:08 PM #924
Laser
Vault dweller
Pretty sure dlc avatars were not released.

the current dbz ones were dlc, are you saying that there are other ones?
06-21-2015, 07:58 PM #925
Originally posted by Laser View Post
the current dbz ones were dlc, are you saying that there are other ones?

I've 7 dbz avatars, and not seen Broly. :/
06-22-2015, 07:35 AM #926
Laser
Vault dweller
I've 7 dbz avatars, and not seen Broly. :/

there arent all the chracters, all the ones were released, when i went on some guys account and fixed the edats up there were only 7 and now they have all been released
06-22-2015, 08:22 AM #927
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Riften View Post
Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.)

What do you mean by "LEGENDARY AVATARS"? What avatars are you talking about that are legendary?!
06-23-2015, 10:41 PM #928
GiBU
Keeper
thank you allot!!! you are Awesome everyone should share thayre Avatars !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo