Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
06-23-2015, 10:46 PM #929
GiBU
Keeper
can you send me ur Avatars to terzi_4_ever_o_o on skype wud be so niiice!!<3
06-23-2015, 10:51 PM #930
GiBU
Keeper
u right but if u hacked Avatars on differet accs even if u deleted them if u get CID banned CFW also all accs even if u deletet thm from ur ps3 or even ur friend uses it no anymore in a long long time will get banned i did a mistake and 150 ppl was banned by me!!
06-24-2015, 01:47 AM #931
Originally posted by Young
What do you mean by "LEGENDARY AVATARS"? What avatars are you talking about that are legendary?!

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a link to 'em to see what they look like! Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Frosty ; 06-24-2015 at 09:28 PM.
06-24-2015, 01:48 AM #932
Originally posted by GiBU View Post
u right but if u hacked Avatars on differet accs even if u deleted them if u get CID banned CFW also all accs even if u deletet thm from ur ps3 or even ur friend uses it no anymore in a long long time will get banned i did a mistake and 150 ppl was banned by me!!

People usually disable syscalls. :/

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

GiBU
06-24-2015, 07:40 PM #933
GiBU
Keeper
:/ true
06-28-2015, 12:39 AM #934
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
avatars that say legendary on it. there are 12 i think and only available like in 2009 or something im not sure dont quote me on that lol but theyre rare
06-28-2015, 05:27 PM #935
Originally posted by Riften View Post
avatars that say legendary on it. there are 12 i think and only available like in 2009 or something im not sure dont quote me on that lol but theyre rare

They say Legendary, Select, and Pro. There are 16. They were available exclusively for a Sony Beta Rewards Program. They were rarer than hakoom's avatar; not anymore.
06-28-2015, 06:35 PM #936
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
They say Legendary, Select, and Pro. There are 16. They were available exclusively for a Sony Beta Rewards Program. They were rarer than hakoom's avatar; not anymore.

yeah what he said. i dont play on ps3 anymore so i dont really remember any of the stuff
07-06-2015, 04:55 AM #937
itachi4ever
Do a barrel roll!
This thread needs update .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo