Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
08-22-2014, 06:08 PM #92
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Guys this is just awesome.. Time ago I noticed that the only thing was missing in our PS3 scene were the avatars..
Then I had the idea to start this project, I started just a little time ago with 14 avatars.. then 30, then 66, and look now! THANKS TO YOU ALL we are already at 200+ !
Thank you guys,
I never thought that this project would be extended so much! Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

Bindsy, Riften
08-22-2014, 06:39 PM #93
Nana
Can’t trickshot me!
Amazing release! If someone wants i can upload some only in Germany/Switzerland Store Avatars Winky Winky
08-22-2014, 06:49 PM #94
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by Nana View Post
Amazing release! If someone wants i can upload some only in Germany/Switzerland Store Avatars Winky Winky
Send them to him so he can add them to the collection.
08-22-2014, 06:50 PM #95
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!

Yeah it'll be nice! When fixed these avatars can be used by everyone, from every region Smile
08-22-2014, 07:46 PM #96
Originally posted by Chelsea
that link is for 38 plats lol

I just updated my link I gave you earlier with 293 avatars. lol

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked BATMANx863 for this useful post:

Riften
08-22-2014, 07:49 PM #97
EternalHabit
Former Staff

yeah you'll have to resign them
08-22-2014, 07:59 PM #98
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
updated to 293! Happy

The following user thanked Riften for this useful post:

That1Guy24
08-22-2014, 08:00 PM #99
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Chelsea
that link is for 38 plats lol

u might wanna put in ur thread for the people that are adding to the list, that they have to rif2rap, and resign the edats. And cant just take it from their ps3. just a suggestion so everyone knows Enzo
08-22-2014, 08:03 PM #100
i just checked last night there was 196 when I comeback 293! Good shit dude!

The following user thanked SinisterM27 for this useful post:

Riften

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo