Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
08-20-2014, 03:02 PM #11
DEradicator
Little One
Originally posted by CrypticRiften View Post
Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

This has over 20 avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile

thanks for great tutorial Happy
08-20-2014, 03:08 PM #12
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Big Thanks !
08-20-2014, 03:45 PM #13
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Thanks for this Smile
08-20-2014, 04:09 PM #14
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DEradicator View Post
thanks for great tutorial Happy

no problem c:
08-20-2014, 04:14 PM #15
LilBad
Haxor!
Hey!
Nice collection you got there.
And here's some of my avatars that I would love you share:
You must login or register to view this content.

You just need to do as what the tutorial says, none of the avatars are duplicated.
They're 24 Avatars in total, feel free to quote this in the thread, I would really appreciate it.

The following user thanked LilBad for this useful post:

GiBU
08-20-2014, 04:32 PM #16
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by LilBad View Post
Hey!
Nice collection you got there.
And here's some of my avatars that I would love you share:
You must login or register to view this content.

You just need to do as what the tutorial says, none of the avatars are duplicated.
They're 24 Avatars in total, feel free to quote this in the thread, I would really appreciate it.

ill add them to avatar pack big thanks for this!!
08-20-2014, 04:44 PM #17
Asshole
Little One
Anyone got the avatar Do Not Disturb Im Gaming?
Last edited by Asshole ; 08-20-2014 at 04:47 PM.
08-20-2014, 04:54 PM #18
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by CrypticRiften View Post
ill add them to avatar pack big thanks for this!!

Avatars Got Saved On My Profile Account? im wondering Because, i Have a Friend Without JB And If I Give Him All the Avatars From Here, He Can Use them on OFW Console?
08-20-2014, 04:59 PM #19
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by D
Avatars Got Saved On My Profile Account? im wondering Because, i Have a Friend Without JB And If I Give Him All the Avatars From Here, He Can Use them on OFW Console?

the avatars are only saved on the console. if u create a new user and put the avatars in the directory then data transfer he could get the avatars. the avatars are not on the profile but on the console and only people with CFW can do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo