Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
11-13-2014, 08:31 PM #497
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Just for be curious, are you guys still using my tutorial for fix them? :P
11-13-2014, 08:52 PM #498
Thank you so much for the hard work all of who helped DancingDancing TurtleTiphat:yes:ClapsYes=D
11-14-2014, 01:01 AM #499
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Just for be curious, are you guys still using my tutorial for fix them? :P

what other way would there be
11-14-2014, 01:06 AM #500
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by rambomonstu View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

spamming? Really? :lol:
11-14-2014, 11:47 AM #501
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Is someone ever going to help me get my EU spain avatars into my US account? Im willing to offer my Dragonaball Z avatars from my japan account if anybody helps me.

Also, if someone can get this avatar from the user below, OMG, ill pay for this! really want the freeza avatar

11-14-2014, 04:09 PM #502
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Lord
Is someone ever going to help me get my EU spain avatars into my US account? Im willing to offer my Dragonaball Z avatars from my japan account if anybody helps me.

Also, if someone can get this avatar from the user below, OMG, ill pay for this! really want the freeza avatar

I can help you. contact me on skype : legend_magna_
11-14-2014, 09:21 PM #503
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Lord

my skype is dankmodder did we talk about doing this already? i cant remember

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

xH0MiCiDEx
11-15-2014, 01:09 PM #504
VirtualGirl6654
THE Helper With a Midas Touch
Originally posted by gamer113 View Post
630 avatars ? wow. does it include sub zero and scorpion avatar ?

Thanks so much guys.

No it does Not Weirdly out of 914 it's very surprising not one is in there
11-15-2014, 03:45 PM #505
oh no i was letting u know u can add it to the pack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo